BDSM JG Leathers, Ashley Renee and the Creature.

Paltons

JG-Leathers, Ashley Renee and the Creature

After the conclusion of hoses, wires, dildos, bondage and gas mask, Ashley Renee sank into his inner world of helplessness and incomparable sexual stimulation. That's how you can describe the experience of imprisonment in the unit The Creature.
Boasting 30 years of improvement, this sophisticated collection device, called the Creature - the brainchild of Canadian author and inventor of the JG-Leathers. The desire to know the JG bondage extreme experience was the driving force in creating this device, like the creations of a mad inventor Rube Goldberg, dosed with the mechanics, pneumatics and electronics. Applied to humans, the Creature acts like a giddy ride on a roller coaster, but in the annex to bondage, isolation and helplessness.
In the present 70-minute video in five parts you will see a popular model Ashley Renee, which will conclude in the Creature and running JG launch into flight insane delight. At the end you will see it completely different, unusual, weak, almost motionless, barely able to speak after an endless series of proven pleasures.
We are honored to present this unique entry the Creature in action, including a detailed demonstration of all components and witty dialogue with JG Ashley and others shooting. The session was also shoot 145 pictures (not included in the hand) - the most detailed gallery showing the experience that a woman can experience, as contained in the Creature.
JG-Leathers have long known the worldwide community of fans of unusual heterosexual lifestyle. He wrote over 30 books, which can be found at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Pink Flamingo Press. More information about him and his creations can be found on its website JG-Leathers or simply run a search on his name - JG-Leathers. Deserves special thanks Ashley Renee, reshivshayasya try the Creature and the studio RubberDynasy, kindly granted for this session, his Los Angeles studio.
As a bonus added to one of two videos from the site itself Ashley Renee. That's what she wrote Ashley about their feelings:
Dressed in a most surprising Leather gear and suspended by a spring-tight, controlled by electrified dildo, respiratory mask, control my breathing, I experienced a series of the brightest orgasms, just hovering in the sky with pleasure. Such an opportunity is given once in my life and it was unforgettable! I was floating on springs, laced in a leather harness and a bra filled with an electric dildo, cut off from all over the world, even from the air that I breathe under the control of the Creature. It was unforgettable!

File size: 1.1 GB

Download JG-Leathers, Ashley Renee and the Creature