Guys alone - Gays Solo!

mila3

Active Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2013
Messages
1,143,679
Likes
8
Points
38
Ashton Summers OnlyFans part 2


These guys clearly had a long, fun, session - the video is from the same session.

Format: mp4
Video: 1080x1920





Total size: 8.2 GB in 19 files.

Download Ashton Summers OnlyFans part 2

Ashton Summers OnlyFans part 1


Some men are born to suck cock. Their mouths open wide, their sperm-slimed gullets craving load after load...

Format: mp4
Video: 1080x1920





Total size: 10.5 GB in 37 files.

Download Ashton Summers OnlyFans part 1

Treasure Island Media Jerkin' It - Scene 5 Xander Woods


Studio: Treasure Island Media

Age: 22 Height: 6' Weight: 140 lbs. Cock: 8 Cut Yes, Xander Woods has a fat cock but his primary focus is his hole. He starts off jerking his dick and then pulls out a big black dildo and slides it up his ass. Xander talks about losing his virginity and rides the dildo as he gets more excited. As he continues to jerk, you can tell his erotic zone is all based in his hole as he strokes while fingering his own ass which is his priority. He loves cum so much that Xander finishes off by shooting his load into his own mouth!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4906kbps
Audio: 246kbps





File size: 531.6 MB


Download Treasure Island Media Jerkin' It - Scene 5 Xander Woods

Filou - Muscle worship session


He was buried so deep he could feel the boy's heartbeat against the head of his cock, a rhythmic pulse of life and lust.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:59
Video: 608x1080, AVC (H.264), 10129kbps
Audio: 156kbps





File size: 902.6 MB


Download Filou - Muscle worship session

Deekaesthetic sep 2026


Horny guy gets naked and starts jacking his cock! He splatters a milky load of Cum onto his body!

Format: mp4
Video: 1080x1920





Total size: 6.7 GB in 50 files.

Download Deekaesthetic sep 2026
 
Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Rawporn Forum!!!


Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Filejoker
Premium access to Filefox
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FilesMonster
Premium access to TakeFile
Premium access to File.al
Premium access to Hotlink



Don't miss this extra deal! Keep2Share Premium PRO ! Download or watch with turbo speed !

30 day membership ($21.95) month +10% days
120 day membership ($17.32) month +10% days
365 day membership ($11.75) month +10% days



With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!

mila3

Active Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2013
Messages
1,143,679
Likes
8
Points
38
Treasure Island Media - Handy Men


Nothing better than watching a man drop his pants, show off his cock, balls and crack and milk their meat until they get the white stuff to shoot!

Format: mp4
Video: 1920x1080






Total size: 4.4 GB in 11 files.

Download Treasure Island Media - Handy Men

WilliamHiggins Tomi Hako - Erotic Solo


Studio: William Higgins
Cast: Tomi Hako

Tomi Hako is aged 31. He lives in Pisek where he works as a driver. In his spare time Tomi enjoys sports, ice-hockey and soccer. He sits on the bed and does his interview. Then, as directed he stands and and starts to undress. Soon Tomi is naked and fully exposed. He takes hold of his cock and starts wanking it. It quickly gets very hard in his hand. Moving to the bed Tomi continues to wank himself as he rubs his chest. Then he lifts his legs too, showing off his hairy ass hole. Reaching down he spreads the ass cheeks wide. He then turns over and presents the ass as he wanks his cock down between his legs. Turning again he sits up and wanks hard on his cock until he shoots the cum onto his right thigh. He milks every last drop from his cock and then takes a shower to clean up.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3864kbps
Audio: 155kbps





File size: 531.4 MB


Download WilliamHiggins Tomi Hako - Erotic Solo

Treasure Island Media Jerkin' It - Scene 9 Michael Crowe


Studio: Treasure Island Media

Age: 32 Height: 6'2' Weight: 170 lbs. Cock: 8.5 Cut Michael Crowe is a straight, preppy muscular college jock type with a big fat dick. Even though we put porn on for him to watch, he closes his eyes as he strokes his dick in a steady up and down rhythm that has us wondering what he is thinking about as he jerks. The level of concentration Michael gives to his jerking off is admirable. As he gets close, he mostly uses his thumb and forefinger to stroke the head of the shaft before dumping a spectacular stream of sperm! You can see the power of his orgasm on his face. Damn, any woman would be lucky to have that stunning dick banging her box!

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3481kbps
Audio: 233kbps





File size: 444.7 MB


Download Treasure Island Media Jerkin' It - Scene 9 Michael Crowe

Dom King Collection part 2


This is what happens when you work overtime with a colleague who has a crush on you...

Format: mp4
Video: 1080x1920





Total size: 3.6 GB in 32 files.

Download Dom King Collection part 2

Treasure Island Media Jerkin' It - Scene 6 Johnny


Studio: Treasure Island Media

Age: 29 Height: 6' 5' Weight: 155 lbs. Cock: 8 Cut Let's talk about the bulging outline of dick in Johnny's jeans BEFORE he takes it out! Our favorite! Johnny is young and hung and needs to cum. Watch as he jerks off his missile shaped cock and squirts a big load!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5084kbps
Audio: 236kbps





File size: 466.8 MB


Download Treasure Island Media Jerkin' It - Scene 6 Johnny
 

mila3

Active Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2013
Messages
1,143,679
Likes
8
Points
38
Treasure Island Media Jerkin' It - Scene 3 Blake


Studio: Treasure Island Media

Age: 29 Height: 6'1' Weight: 160 lbs. Cock: 8.5 Cut If you saw Blake fully dressed, you would never guess that he is a muscular jock with a fat veiny cock that has a Prince Albert adorning the helmet head. Blake is a straight guy who appears to enjoy showing off stroking his manhood you can tell he loves his own cock - and surprises even us when he turns around and gives us a look at his butthole! As Blake edges his dick you can see his balls tighten up before the cum shoots out and he flashes a devilish grin as if to say, 'Hey man, look why I just did'!

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4015kbps
Audio: 234kbps





File size: 549.4 MB


Download Treasure Island Media Jerkin' It - Scene 3 Blake
 

mila3

Active Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2013
Messages
1,143,679
Likes
8
Points
38
Workin Men XXX - David


Studio: Workin Men XXX

David is quite different looking from the photo he originally sent me. He is a 35 year old, 6' 1', 195 pound bartender who enjoys hiking, swimming, hunting, and baseball. He is an easy going and very friendly guy. Did I mention he is very gay.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 778.3 MB


Download Workin Men XXX - David

Libor Hubinger - Erotic Solo


They meet for the first time in this gay-for-pay scene. Kissing leads to crotch rubbing, then stroking and sucking dick.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 154kbps





File size: 1.1 GB


Download Libor Hubinger - Erotic Solo

Some BrownboyNZ videos


Guy strips down and shows off his young bod! He spreads his ass for the camera and jacks off loads of sticky, dripping hot Cum!

Format: mp4
Video: 1078x1920





Total size: 5.7 GB in 41 files.

Download Some BrownboyNZ videos

Tom Barber - Erotic Solo


Fucking his face, the boy just keeps going at it; his face pinks up, then flashes red.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 155kbps





File size: 1.1 GB


Download Tom Barber - Erotic Solo

Marty Smith part 1


If you like hot men, then you'll love these men being the slaves of their horny bosses.

Format: mp4
Video: 1920x1080





Total size: 18.5 GB in 38 files.

Download Marty Smith part 1
 

mila3

Active Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2013
Messages
1,143,679
Likes
8
Points
38
Filou - Muscle worship session


He was buried so deep he could feel the boy's heartbeat against the head of his cock, a rhythmic pulse of life and lust.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:59
Video: 608x1080, AVC (H.264), 10129kbps
Audio: 156kbps





File size: 902.6 MB


Download Filou - Muscle worship session

Onlyfans Jackcharloe Sep 2026


Mainly solos of this hot d. The only connection is body language. This guy is damn hot. Enjoy and stay tuned!

Format: mp4
Video: 1080x1920





Total size: 8.9 GB in 28 files.

Download Onlyfans Jackcharloe Sep 2026

Nathan Sommers Jerks Off


Release Year: 2010
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Nathan Sommers
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Cumshots, Big Cock, Muscular, Outdoor
Video language: English

Nathan Sommers handsome caresses her hand. His penis is very big and beautiful. He was very hot and ready to cum. Luxury sight! Enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2884kbps
Audio: 61kbps





File size: 326.7 MB


Download Nathan Sommers Jerks Off

Men, Boys, & Toys Alone Time with Levi Karter


Studio: CockyBoys.com

Solo scenes are always unique because it feels like YOU are the guy's partner. And some alone time goes a long way with Levi Karter, because as we all know, he really opens up when the camera is on him.
Levi had a bunch of toys on his bed, and he had a hard time choosing which one to try out first. He enjoyed explaining how each of them worked, though, and gave each one equal playtime. There was the penis pump, the vibrator, a dildo, and several cock sleeves -- one of which Levi said felt like a "hurricane."
As he worked his cock on each toy, Levi revealed some interesting secrets as well -- like the one time he was involved in a three-way relationship and how he can cum hands-free when getting fucked in missionary position. A man of many talents, Levi managed to blow a huge load after all the toy teasing. In the end, it was the vibrator that pushed him over the edge!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 98kbps





File size: 333.8 MB


Download Men, Boys, & Toys Alone Time with Levi Karter

Alexy Xavier - Having The Jitters


Genres: Gay
Video language: English

This cum drenched collection has something for every lover of anonymous sex from blindfolded cumdumps and gloryhole fuck pigs to stealth breeding and anon cum swallowing .

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4658kbps
Audio: 148kbps





File size: 612.0 MB


Download Alexy Xavier - Having The Jitters
 

mila3

Active Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2013
Messages
1,143,679
Likes
8
Points
38
Ethan's At Bat [1080p]


Genres: Gay
Video language: English

We don't have any apple pie around but you'll get your dose of all-American goodness from baseball and Ethan! Ethan's a cute, sexy, young, midwestern baseball player who's here to show us just how well he can pitch and catch! Ethan has a playful personality and demeanor that put you at ease and win you over, but also hint at his naughty side - and oh does he ever have himself a naughty side! While he's more than happy and eager to tell us all about baseball, how much he loves it, and who his favorite team is, he's even more happy and eager to flirt, play to the camera, peel off his clothes, show off this hard cock, and rub one out for us. This sexy young man is horny - and if the energy in his introductory solo is any indication of what he's going to be like in action, we best get him paired up with a lucky partner in front of our cameras Asap!

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 184kbps





File size: 597.5 MB


Download Ethan's At Bat [1080p]

Sean Xavier aka Seansavier Onlyfans Cum Solos


Horny guy gets naked and starts jacking his cock! He splatters a milky load of Cum onto his body!

Format: mp4
Video: 1080x1920





Total size: 17.5 GB in 32 files.

Download Sean Xavier aka Seansavier Onlyfans Cum Solos

Evan Shows Off [1080p]


Genres: Gay
Video language: English

Once you see all the ways in which Evan can flex and bend, your mind's immediately going to start thinking about all the different positions you'd like to get him into in the bedroom! Evan's got the brains and the (flexible) body! He's a gymnast, avid reader, politics junkie, and a traveler. He's interested in and curious about the world around him, and is always seeking out new adventures and things to keep his mind interested. It's always a treat when we get freshmen like Evan here - those young college studs who are earning those letterman jackets and making the dean's list, and showing off not just 6 or 7 inches but 4.0 grade point averages! After getting to see Evan in his introductory solo, those of us behind the cameras at Cf have also had our minds wander to what positions we'll be able to get him into, and what action we can look forward to seeing him in next. Let's hope we get to find out as soon as possible!

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 184kbps





File size: 917.5 MB


Download Evan Shows Off [1080p]

Seth Bond Gets Off To Himself (Seth Bond) 720p


Video language: English

Seth Bond Gets arrives at a palatial estate with plans for the roofline. "I'm excited to show you what I've got," he says to Off Himself, who checks out his ass as he smiles back, "I'm excited to see it." Off squeezes the stud's shoulder, then moves in for a kiss as their stubbly chins connect. He squeezes Bond's ass, shoulders and neck, then drops to his knees-a monster cock popping out in his face. Off sniffs and rubs his scruffy face against it before engulfing it, gasping for air ("Yeah, choke on it!"). Off's boner pokes Bond's hairy leg as he sucks, the two kissing and stroking each other before Bond sucks him back-his own beast bobbing up and down. Off eats Bond's hole before fucking him from behind, the bottom then riding his dick, making it disappear ("Squeeze that cock!"). Bond fucks him back-Off begging him to "keep going!" as they shoot, Bond needing two hands to stroke his own load out.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4696kbps
Audio: 123kbps





File size: 215.3 MB


Download Seth Bond Gets Off To Himself (Seth Bond) 720p

JeremyRiddick - Kobe Cash


Studio: JeremyRiddick
Cast: Kobe Cash

As a webmaster and porn actor, I always have to deal between pleasuring my audience and find a way to enjoy myself during the scene. This month, I've decided to go on and make myself a gift. A totally egoistic scene where I pick MY type of model and devour him from head to toe. Kobe is this month's model. A gorgeous athletic straight guy who goes at the gym almost on a daily basis and plays many sports. And it shows. He has an impressive body and a really big... open mindness. Well open enough to let me totally abuse him. The scene takes place in a gym where I tie Kobe to a bench press and uses his body until I'm finished. I'm sure you will enjoy the scene even if it was totally selfish of me to enjoy as much my work. I am sure a lot of you guys will be jeolous!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:01
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7, 1524kbps
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 201.1 MB


Download JeremyRiddick - Kobe Cash
 

mila3

Active Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2013
Messages
1,143,679
Likes
8
Points
38
Onlyfans Musclemike5 Sep 2026 part 1


Men subject themselves to getting their hands cuffed as their bodies get explored...

Format: mp4
Video: 1080x1920





Total size: 2.6 GB in 44 files.

Download Onlyfans Musclemike5 Sep 2026 part 1

Jeremy Hall OnlyFans part 2


Strong and silent type of straight guy. He didn't make many scenes which are scattered and difficult to gather.

Format: mp4
Video: 1080x1920





Total size: 1.7 GB in 30 files.

Download Jeremy Hall OnlyFans part 2

Onlyfans Musclemike5 Sep 2026 part 2


Some of our most beautiful dudes are aroused for another round of sensual sex-play.

Format: mp4
Video: 1080x1920





Total size: 5.2 GB in 42 files.

Download Onlyfans Musclemike5 Sep 2026 part 2

VideoBoys - Seth Corrigan


Studio: VideoBoys.com

Meet Seth Corrigan, self-proclaimed twink with a big attitude and an even bigger dick. He has this beaming smile that's guaranteed to make your heart melt, but his tattoos and piercings prove he's a bad boy at heart.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:16
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3745kbps
Audio: 102kbps


File size: 487.3 MB

Download VideoBoys - Seth Corrigan

Jeremy Hall OnlyFans part 4


Awesome beautiful boys lose control after taking sex stuff. Enjoy and stay tuned!

Format: mp4
Video: 1080x1920





Total size: 3.6 GB in 44 files.

Download Jeremy Hall OnlyFans part 4
 

mila3

Active Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2013
Messages
1,143,679
Likes
8
Points
38
Jeremy Hall OnlyFans part 3


Some like it hot, some like it rough, Some Like it Super Size. We like it all. And we like it raw!

Format: mp4
Video: 1080x1920





Total size: 2.7 GB in 41 files.

Download Jeremy Hall OnlyFans part 3

Jeremy - 1080p Vol2


Genres: Gay
Video language: English

Jeremy is a stud in the first degree...straight, hot as hell, And he packs a huge dick! He was referred to me by a friend who thought he would be a good fit for Cf - and I must say he could not have been more right! When he is not in the gym or deep dicking his Gf, Jeremy spends his time studying for a degree in Marketing. I found him to be a very cool guy to work with - he knows how to turn the charm on for admiring eyes (and he has a Lot of them) - but he is still down to earth and not all caught up on his ultra good looks!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6627kbps
Audio: 148kbps





File size: 737.5 MB


Download Jeremy - 1080p Vol2
 
Joined
Nov 3, 2013
Messages
1,143,679
Likes
8
Points
38
Onlyfans - Alejandro Garcia (joseale g1) part 1


Awesome beautiful boys lose control after taking sex stuff. Enjoy and stay tuned!

Format: mp4
Video: 1832x1090





Total size: 2.6 GB in 50 files.

Download Onlyfans - Alejandro Garcia (joseale g1) part 1

Alex salgueiro solos


Horny guy gets naked and starts jacking his cock! He splatters a milky load of Cum onto his body!

Format: mp4
Video: 1080x1920





Total size: 431.7 MB in 19 files.

Download Alex salgueiro solos

Trevor Solo


Release Year: 2011
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Trevor
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Cumshots, Big Cock, Muscular, Outdoor
Video language: English

Handsome Trevor excites his big dick. He caresses and stroking his rukoy.r His very excited and already burning. Male orgasm and now get the buzz. Enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 42kbps





File size: 337.2 MB


Download Trevor Solo

The Male Form by CP Tripp


Men subject themselves to getting their hands cuffed as their bodies get explored...

Format: mp4
Video: 2560x1440





Total size: 2.7 GB in 2 files.

Download The Male Form by CP Tripp

Solo Time


Release Year: 2017
Studio: Men 1st
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Video language: English

Men 1st brings you rock hard, horny hunks showing off in front of the camera and jerking their meat in solo action for your satisfaction, and theirs!

Format: m4v
Duration: 1:30:05
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 124kbps





File size: 1.3 GB


Download Solo Time
 

mila3

Active Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2013
Messages
1,143,679
Likes
8
Points
38
Cum with me


Release Year: 2015
Studio: man's art
Cast: Basti Oliver, Nikolas, Kriss Stahl, Felix Wallace, Rivelli, Dominik Dillon, Julian Meinel, Manuel Hossa, Mark Damon, George Michaelo, Danny Decker, Martin Brawer
Genres: nipple-play, sperm-eating, solo, duo, dildo-action, self penetration. Total duration incl. bonus material 170 mins.! 12 models in 12 XXX-scenes! 100% Hot SOLO Action
Video language: English

Hi, I'm Danny Decker, a well-conditioned, sunburnt, dark-haired gorgeous guy. Do you want to watch me while I'm tearing my things slowly off my body? While I'm jerking off my cock and fingering my hole? Do you want to watch me while I'm getting hornier and lustier and I only want one thing, let sperm squirt out of my cock? Then cum with me.!

I'm George, George Michaelo. I love being stared at by people while playing with myself. I let my shorts fall very slowly. My cock is almost already hard on its own because I'm horny. I let my hand glide slowly over my foreskin and play around with my hole. All of a sudden I see this metal dildo and think„you must try it out". And so I push this iron piece carefully into my hole. The cold metal makes me immensely horny. I push the dildo up against my sphincter. I jerk off my cock more and more quickly. Then finally I squirt my juice. Watch me, if you want, and then cum with me...

Do you want to see a hot dark-skinned guy? Then look at me, my name is Ryvelli. Without wasting time I take off my shirt and my trousers, I jerk off my cock until it gets big and hard. But there's something I miss, of course, I want to feel something in my arse. Just at the right moment a hot white dildo is there; I push it through deep into my sphincter while I jerk off my cock until white sperm squirts out up to my ears. You must see that and, don't forget, cum with me...

Hello! I'm Mark Damon, do you want to see me while I'm masturbating with pleasure? Actually, I am shy, but when I get horny it doesn't take long. Trousers open - and then I'm already playing with my cock. I jerk off my erect member slowly and with lust. I play around with my arse and with my nipples. After taking off all my clothes I notice how my lust is affecting my whole body. I jerk off my cock more and more quickly and I play with my hole until finally the soup comes out. Come on, squirt exactly like me, too, cum with me...

Such a hot summer day, you really just sweat. And on such a day you are hot, too, and only want one thing: squirt out your lust. That's what you want, too, isn't it? Cum with me, then... I'm Dominik Dillon, a well-conditioned dark-haired great guy. I love taking off my clothes slowly and then masturbating. Best when I have something in my hole, then the heat inside me gets higher and higher. Good that I always have a dildo at my fingertips. I like using a metal one, it always offers a horny cooling in the heat. I push the iron piece deep into my arsehole. At the same time I jerk off my cock. My cock gets more and more swollen and I want only one more thing: push my sperm out of my member. I jerk off until the white juice flies over my ears. Yes, that really was a hot refreshement on such a hot day.

Hi everybody, my name is Martin Brawer. I am a sex addicted blond guy and I love playing around with myself. I take off my clothes slowly and start jerking off my cock. Then suddenly I see a friend of mine, a cool long black dildo. I know exactly what I want to do with it. I take off my trousers completely and adjust the rubber piece. Then I sit on it and let the dildo disappear deep in my sphincter. I ride on the black rubber cock up and down. My lust increases more and more extremely. I jerk off my cock more and more quickly because I want to feel this hot feeling. I ride harder and harder and play with my member. Then finally the juice comes out of my glans. Coming is a hot satisfying feeling, isn't it? If you think so, too, then cum with me...

Do you like a hot bald macho? If yes, then I'm the right type for you. I'm Julian Meinel, an uninhibited muscleman. I like to satisfy myself, because I know best what I like. Without talking too much I tear the clothes off my body and loll on the bed, my cock is still swelling slowly and getting hard. I jerk it off and finger my arsehole. But I want to feel something in my sphincter and so I take the dildo and push it into my hole. I ride the rubber cock. Up and down go my muscular buttocks. Besides I jerk off my hard cock more and more intensely. With pleasure, I cry out when white sperm comes out of my glans. Such a quickie with yourself is something quite horny, isn't it? So you can cum with me...

I am Felix Wallace, a smart, sex addicted guy. I love feeling something in my hole. I lie relaxed on the sofa and start to take off my clothes slowly. I play with my nipples, my cock and my hole. Then I see this fat dildo. I know immediately how to get up to it. Yes, I want to feel exactly this cock in my arsehole. I press this piece into my sphincter, deeper and deeper does the toy sink inside me. I jerk off my cock and play with my nipples. Then I can hardly stop the juice, I push the dildo once again deep into my hole until I squirt out my sperm. What a goose-flesh experience! Do you also want to feel like that? Cum with me, then...

Hello, my name is Peer Paulus, a fair-haired boy with a hot body if ever there was one. You want to watch me while pushing a very long dildo into my tight arsehole, don't you? Then cum with me...I take off my clothes and start to play with my cock. I jerk my cock slowly until it gets hard. I play with my fingers around my arse, but I don't just want to finger, no, I need real action. Then I take the huge dildo and adjust it as I like it. Later I sit on this hot piece and let it disappear completely in my arsehole. With my face wreathing in pain but with pleaseure I jerk off my cock while I ride the dildo up and down, it's so horny. I jerk off more and more quickly until I cannot retain it any longer. The soup squirts out of my glans. I settle back satisfied and play with sperm around my mouth. That was a hot session!

Hi, I'm Kriss, Kriss Stahl. Do you want to watch my dildo play? I lie comfortably on my sofa. I realize that I'm very horny again. I open my trousers and let my gorgeous cock watch out. After taking off my trousers I play immediately with my hole, I push my fingers deep into my arsehole. Suddenly I see my friend.... a huge dildo. Yes, here we go, I want to feel exactly it inside me. I lubricate my hole and then I put this huge cudgel into my hole. I push the rubber piece up against my sphincter. At the same time I jerk off my cock. I push the dildo in and out and I jerk off my cock up and down. More and more quickly... Then I realize what it feels like coming, the juice comes out of my cock like a bow .... What a hot act. You will find it, too, for sure, then cum with me...

I am Nikolas, a cock and arse addicted dream guy. I like to spank the monkey and to paw myself. Very carefully I open my trousers, I play with my penis and wank it slowly off until it gets hard. But I also would like to play with my hole, so I take off my trousers completely and start to play with my fingers around my arse. I take the dildo which I always have within reach. Then I push the rubber piece carefully into my sphincter. I sink the black cock deeper and deeper into my hole. I masturbate my completely erect cock carefully, because I want to enjoy this horny feeling in my arse. But then my juice comes. Ich wank off more and more quickly until the soup comes out. You can do such a hot dildo act more often, cannot you? If you think so, then cum with me...

Hi, I'm Basti Oliver. I am always very horny and I love dildo plays. I sit on the sofa completely naked and play with my hole. I start to wank off slowly. But I want to feel something in my arse, so I take the black double dildo and push it into my hole. I push the rubber cock deeper and deeper into my sphincter and masturbate my cock. It makes me very hot when I feel something deep inside me, I cry out with pleasure when I sink the dildo deeper inside me. I masturbate my cock more and more quickly. That's so hot that I have to come, white sperm flows out of my glans. That was a really cool quickie, you should also do that some time, then cum with me...

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:50:37
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 2716kbps
Audio: 249kbps





File size: 3.6 GB


Download Cum with me