Nylon Fantasy

mikemareen

Active Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
12,699
Likes
9
Points
38
Today, I had Princess Daisy come over for a play date. We took turns writing in our Diaries....then we brushed our hair....Princess Daisy even brushed my hair for me!! I felt so pretty! Then we blew bubbles for a while, until I had a great idea!! I asked Princess Daisy if she wanted to play the cock sucking game...and she did!! Turns out, Princess daisy likes the cock sucking game as much as I do!! We got a loser slave to stand for us....while we played. The way the game works is...both Princesses roll the dice....and the one who rolls the highest gets to suck on the cock for 10 seconds...then we roll again. Unfortunately...Princess Daisy was on a "roll" lol...and she got more turns at sucking the cock than I did...but, oh well...I still got to suck on it. We decides to have play time....so we wound up a princess globe...and played pretty music while we milked this loser. Princess daisy ruined his orgasm...which was very painful for him...but very funny for us!!! talk to you later Dear Diary...bye for now.



Name: Bossy Girls - Princess Daisy - The Cock Sucking Game
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:11:43
Size: 671 Mb


https://k2s.cc/file/92d94e07c4912/pantyhose25743.mp4
 
Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Rawporn Forum!!!


Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Filejoker
Premium access to Filefox
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FilesMonster
Premium access to TakeFile
Premium access to File.al
Premium access to Hotlink



Don't miss this extra deal! Keep2Share Premium PRO ! Download or watch with turbo speed !

30 day membership ($21.95) month +10% days
120 day membership ($17.32) month +10% days
365 day membership ($11.75) month +10% days



With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!