Aleska Diamond - Stylish chick in out door sex session
Release Year: 2012
Studio: Wtfpass
Cast: Aleska Diamond
Genres: piercing, public, money, facial
Video language: English
This young girl who I decided to pick up for my new public sex vid is a professional stylist. Maybe that´s why she looks so pretty. I met her in the park, a very beautiful place, popular among tourists. There were a lot of people walking around so I thought it would be hard to film outdoor sex properly. But Alexa, that was the girl´s name, didn´t mind a public place like that one in case I paid her. I gave her the money and we found a nice spot in the park for our little sex adventure! Hungarian girls are so quick off the mark!
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:07
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1725kbps
Audio: 62kbps
File size: 528.3 MB
Download Aleska Diamond - Stylish chick in out door sex session
Tara Pink - Blonde party girl loves outdoor fucking
Release Year: 2012
Studio: Wtfpass
Cast: Tara Pink
Genres: piercing, anal, public, blonde, outdoor
Video language: English
This young lady´s name is Barbie, and she lives up to that name, she´s like a doll herself! Blonde hair, pretty face, great figure, bright personality! She´s to die for! I met her in a bus, she said she was a DJ so we talked about music, parties and all that. Then we decided to go to the roof of some building to continue our acquaintance. We danced and teased each other until she suddenly told me she wanted to fuck! So we found a great place for outdoor sex. Starting with public blowjob and ending with hard anal fuck, we spent a great time together! J´adore blondes!
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:43
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1446kbps
Audio: 62kbps
File size: 585.2 MB
Download Tara Pink - Blonde party girl loves outdoor fucking
Release Year: 2012
Studio: Wtfpass
Cast: Aleska Diamond
Genres: piercing, public, money, facial
Video language: English
This young girl who I decided to pick up for my new public sex vid is a professional stylist. Maybe that´s why she looks so pretty. I met her in the park, a very beautiful place, popular among tourists. There were a lot of people walking around so I thought it would be hard to film outdoor sex properly. But Alexa, that was the girl´s name, didn´t mind a public place like that one in case I paid her. I gave her the money and we found a nice spot in the park for our little sex adventure! Hungarian girls are so quick off the mark!
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:07
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1725kbps
Audio: 62kbps
File size: 528.3 MB
Download Aleska Diamond - Stylish chick in out door sex session
Tara Pink - Blonde party girl loves outdoor fucking
Release Year: 2012
Studio: Wtfpass
Cast: Tara Pink
Genres: piercing, anal, public, blonde, outdoor
Video language: English
This young lady´s name is Barbie, and she lives up to that name, she´s like a doll herself! Blonde hair, pretty face, great figure, bright personality! She´s to die for! I met her in a bus, she said she was a DJ so we talked about music, parties and all that. Then we decided to go to the roof of some building to continue our acquaintance. We danced and teased each other until she suddenly told me she wanted to fuck! So we found a great place for outdoor sex. Starting with public blowjob and ending with hard anal fuck, we spent a great time together! J´adore blondes!
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:43
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1446kbps
Audio: 62kbps
File size: 585.2 MB
Download Tara Pink - Blonde party girl loves outdoor fucking