Brutal Scat Collection!

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
65,038
Likes
0
Points
36
Haley Rose Productions - POV Feeding You My Shit


Hello toilet slave. I am packing your food. Watch your Mistress save an entire weeks worth of her shit in one container for you to eat. She begins with an empty container, squats on the bathroom floor, and pushes out a long, thick log that hangs over the side. She shows you a close up of your first meal. Then, wipes her shitty asshole with toilet paper. You watch Mistress do this every day for an entire week. Each day she shits out a huge snake! How is Mistress so tiny, so little, but produces such HUGE shits? You will never know! Each turd is frozen after it is shit out. One after another, the shits stack on top of each other, until the entire container is full. My BBC bull knows about you, and he thinks it is HILARIOUS you eat my shit. Eat your food, and maybe you'll be lucky if I bring you home the cream pie! You are instructed to eat every speck like it is steak, and wash it down with my piss.

00:32:27 | 2.22 GB | 1920x1078 | MP4

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/8718322fc949c/Haley_Rose_Productions_-_POV_Feeding_You_My_Shit-_01.mp4
 
Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Rawporn Forum!!!


Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Filejoker
Premium access to Filefox
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FilesMonster
Premium access to TakeFile
Premium access to File.al
Premium access to Hotlink



Don't miss this extra deal! Keep2Share Premium PRO ! Download or watch with turbo speed !

30 day membership ($21.95) month +10% days
120 day membership ($17.32) month +10% days
365 day membership ($11.75) month +10% days



With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
65,038
Likes
0
Points
36
CleopatraX19 - Panty Poop


I kept Daddy's load sealed deep in my cunt all day, just like he ordered. I pulled leggings over my soiled panties and let his mess dry crusted against my skin while I tried to be productive, but I couldn't stop thinking about how full I was. I ended up pissing my panties and soaking my leggings, rubbing my clit until I came hard with his shit still warming me from the inside. I even licked my fingers clean, tasting my pussy mixed with his warm poop. Part 2 is shorter and more affordable for you to enjoy. Did you miss me while I was waiting for you, Daddy?

00:01:38 | 26 MB | 1080x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/569f6ae08545c/CleopatraX19_-_Panty_Poop-_01.mp4
 

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
65,038
Likes
0
Points
36
Smutty_Luce - Shitty Anal Ride - From Diarrhea Shit to Hard Dumps like Pebbles


Training Katta to be a filthy princess has been an incredible experience. She has finally embraced the fact that she was meant to eat my shit. I compelled her to chew and swallow this time around. Was she able to do that?
Do yourself a favor and discover all the crazy things Katta did with the pile of Shit that came directly from my ass.

00:06:34 | 307 MB | 1280x720 | MP4

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/f2b21b1034c8b...rrhea_Shit_to_Hard_Dumps_like_Pebbles-_01.mp4
 

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
65,038
Likes
0
Points
36
CallieOlivia - Panty and Hand Pooping


Diarrhea attack on this slave again. First a shot all over his face and body, everything was already covered. Then I kept farting and sharting upon til a big load came again filling up his mouth, he had to keep licking my asshole. This time he was really enjoying it.

00:09:28 | 1.34 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/b0254ec33ba1a/CallieOlivia_-_Panty_and_Hand_Pooping-_01.mp4
 

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
65,038
Likes
0
Points
36
Valentina Lux - My soft ice cream maschine in action!


Maybe you've heard of my soft ice cream machine.... a reliable machine that produces the creamiest and best tasting soft ice cream ever. And the sound of the brown mass being squeezed out of my asshole is truly unmistakable. I have a true gourmet in front of me, or rather underneath me, who takes bite after bite in his mouth and swallows it down. Exemplary, I would say...
This is an excerpt from the almost one-hour clip: a paradise for shit lovers.

00:16:43 | 365 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/fd63af7e994c3/Valentina_Lux_-_My_soft_ice_cream_maschine_in_action-_01.mp4
 

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
65,038
Likes
0
Points
36
MissAnja - Warm Tomato Mess In Shark Week Pad/Desperation


I wear a cute white T-shirt and panty on inside have a shark week pad. I desperate so badly and feel it'll be a massive diarrhea. Yesterday I had lots of tomatoes in my dinner and tomatoes makes me shit next day so much.
I show off the inside of the pad and there's a little stinky shitty spot. I tell you about how much I suffer. Do you have pad fetish on this way how I will make it shitty, dirty and messy for you? Well my tomato shit just leaking out into the pad.
Listen my slave!! Today guess what will be your job today??! You will licking clean my shitty hole because slaves like you obey their goddess. You never ever could ignore my ass, you love sniffing and licking shitty hole of mine.
I turn to doggy and present my pad wings backward. I fill up this pad with messy warm brown mess so just stick your nose tightly and smell my already shit baked asshole.
I realize you behind my back jerk off your cock but whos even said you can stroke it? Hands-OFF/ Today isn't that day!! Your job fitting to you you love cleaning off shit of my ass. Show me your excitement without stroking your cock, this is what you should do today!!!
I get on my heels backward ass to cam and we just arrived to that point what you slave been waiting for. Your Goddess release such a warm huge pile of tomato shit in her pad and it's just so stinky for you. Are you excited to put your head between my cheeks and lick off this messy warm mess? Do your job right now!!! I wanna see my ass being cleaned🤪💩😭

00:15:09 | 1.07 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/58714937052f0/MissAnja_-_Warm_Tomato_Mess_In_Shark_Week_PadDesperation-_01.mp4
 

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
65,038
Likes
0
Points
36
Valentynexx - Like a clay shit


Enjoy another perspective of my huge, giant and addictive butt defecating in FULL HD, you will be able to appreciate every detail of my excrement closer and with better colors and definition. Do you dare to have a coprophilic orgasm watching me shit?

00:02:26 | 92 MB | 1280x720 | MP4

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/524aeb894b59f/Valentynexx_-_Like_a_clay_shit-_01.mp4
 

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
65,038
Likes
0
Points
36
NewScatinBrazil - 3 Different Shits - Manuela, Janaina Slave and Nathaly (€25.50 ScatBook)


3 days, 3 shits in 3 public toilets in 3 different shopping centers: Metropolis Shopping Center, Auchan Shopping Center, Vulcano Shopping Center. Special price for the full video.

Category: Poop Videos, NewScatinBrazil

00:40:59 | 2320 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/0800b51544329..._-_Manuela,_Janaina_Slave_and_Nathaly-_01.mp4
 

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
65,038
Likes
0
Points
36
GwenyT - Bloody Pussy


Our hungry little pig has come to eat everything... My two friends and I fed him to the max... We pooped and peed right into his mouth while helping him swallow. We even spit in his mouth to further lubricate the delicious brown kibble that makes up his menu today... Here's part TWO... You can unlock the full video in my shop

00:18:35 | 1.3 GB | 1280x720 | MP4

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/f11769d17d7fa/GwenyT_-_Bloody_Pussy-_01.mov
 

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
65,038
Likes
0
Points
36
thefartbabes - Ruined Pink Panties Nasty


I hope you've brought your appetite today, because I've been working on something very special for you. I speak to you in breathy whispers from above my toilet chair, telling you what I have in store for you. I then take my seat above you and slowly let out a fat, juicy dump, and my hole gapes wide. It overtakes your face so that I must help hand-feed you. You'd better eat it all!

00:14:09 | 950 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/fd60a82b3e86d/thefartbabes_-_Ruined_Pink_Panties_Nasty-_01.mp4
 

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
65,038
Likes
0
Points
36
ModelNatalya94 - Yana shit in white panties


Time for another little adventure in a public toilet I had not explored yet.
I made my way in. Looked around. I loved it straight away.
It smelt very musty in there. It had a very seedy feel to it.
Cold steel toilet.

The toilet door was VERY small. It did not really hide me much.
That made it even better!

I took a squat and pushed out a shit onto the ground.
I ate some of it straight away!
The rest I smeared ALL over my body.
Over my tits. Tummy and pussy.

00:14:31 | 1.37 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/7a05531e53aca/ModelNatalya94_-_Yana_shit_in_white_panties-_01.mp4
 

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
65,038
Likes
0
Points
36

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
65,038
Likes
0
Points
36
suppkakiem - Alina pooping in mouth of a slave with secretions


Time to stretch! Time to get all limber. Time to piss and shit myself as I work out!
Join me as I try to do some yoga. But is is not long before I get turned on.
I fart.
I piss myself.
I shit myself.
I drink my own squirt.
I smear my own shit over myself.
I eat my own shit.
I shove my own shit into my pussy.
I fuck myself with my shitty dildo...

00:14:38 | 648 MB | 1280x720 | MP4

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/fd8b93a95efec...g_in_mouth_of_a_slave_with_secretions-_01.mp4