Experienced Moms: Ultimate MILF Collection

Antidote4235

Active Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2022
Messages
144,136
Likes
3
Points
38
Age
39
Cherie Deville. Video Diary
Cast: Cherie Deville




I found a video camera in the second hand shoppe and thought why not use it as a video diary? Dr. Powell believes a diary will help with my stress & my fugue disorder, and I really hope he's right. I've been experiencing memory loss every since my stepson and I got into a car accident. He seems to be perfectly fine, but I tend to lose big chunks of the day. I forget conversations, and what I need to do, sometimes I become conscious when I'm washing dishes and the hot water scalds my skin. Dr. Powell had me on medication but they all had terrible side effects and didn't seem to work well anyway. I'm not supposed to drive anymore, so Tyler has moved back in with me. He's been such a help with chores.Since this diary is just for me I want to confess a secret, something I really need to get off my chest, something so shameful that I can't even admit to my psychiatrist. I want to sleep with Tyler. I'm obsessed with the idea of it. I'm always look for an opportunity to see him undressed, I try to conveniently walk in when I think he's just gotten out of the shower, and I've placed a webcam in his bedroom hoping to catch him satisfying himself. I've found myself dropping little hints that I'm attracted to him. I play out silly role-play scenarios in my mind that lead to us passionately making love, but when I try to enact them in real life, they never seem to go as planned.One evening my webcam died. My stress has been pretty intense and my amnesia is kicking in. I forgot to change the batteries. I was so disappointed because I know Tyler was in there for a suspiciously long time. And so I had to see what he was up to? Talking to a girl? Jerking off? I snuck in his room and opened his laptop. I meant to check emails, his Facebook, but as soon as I opened the screen a porn started playing. It was an older woman, my age, a blonde with long wavy hair having sex with a young man his age. I watched the porn over and over. I kept wondering out of all the porn he could watch, why would he watch this theme. Did he also have suppressed fantasies? It gave me hope and courage to be less subtle with my flirtations and see how he reacts.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:26:32
FileSize: 1.4 GB



Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/zmbizscvdu4o
 
Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Rawporn Forum!!!


Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Filejoker
Premium access to Filefox
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FilesMonster
Premium access to TakeFile
Premium access to File.al
Premium access to Hotlink



Don't miss this extra deal! Keep2Share Premium PRO ! Download or watch with turbo speed !

30 day membership ($21.95) month +10% days
120 day membership ($17.32) month +10% days
365 day membership ($11.75) month +10% days



With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!

Antidote4235

Active Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2022
Messages
144,136
Likes
3
Points
38
Age
39
Roberta Gemma. The Wife & Boss
Cast: Roberta Gemma




Roberta Gemma is a stunning MILF with big, natural, amazing tits. A bath is a perfect way to start the day before heading to her home office. She becomes distracted by porn, pleasuring herself before calling Ryan over to give her what she really needs. Ryan treats those big boobs and MILF pussy just right before unloading all over those tits.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:51:25
FileSize: 3.29 GB



Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/2ll69wb3lmio
 

Antidote4235

Active Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2022
Messages
144,136
Likes
3
Points
38
Age
39
Isabelle Deltore, Isabella Nice - Head Gets You Ahead
Cast: Isabelle Deltore, Isabella Nice




Isabella Nice and Isabelle Deltore are a couple of on the ball ladies trying to get ahead in a competitive work environment. The boss comes by while they are chatting it up at the water cooler and calls Isabelle into his office. She struts in confidentiality, sitting on his lap and hiking her skirt up to take his boss hog from behind. Isabella peeks in and sees the fuck fest. Her pussy tingles as she watches. Later, she approaches Isabelle and tells her what she saw. Isabelle has the young up and comer lick her clit before taking her to the boss for a dick down. Then the three of them get together for an intra office sex romp. Looks like everyone is getting ahead at this firm! Do you think Isabella and Isabelle are a match made in heaven? Let us know in the comments!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:47:03
FileSize: 3.99 GB



Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/sb7z4ww3vmuo
 

Antidote4235

Active Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2022
Messages
144,136
Likes
3
Points
38
Age
39
Alana Cruise
Cast: Alana Cruise




Naughty Logan keeps checking out his step-mom Alana Cruise's assets. Alana gives in to the needs of her stepson needs and decides to clean up his cock. His massive cock goes into her warm mouth ass he face fucks her. She gags on his cock while deepthroating it, then takes a mouthful of cum for making her stepson happy.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:17:29
FileSize: 685.6 MB



Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/zu5ibbxnew64
 

Antidote4235

Active Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2022
Messages
144,136
Likes
3
Points
38
Age
39
Lady Fyre, Syren De Mer - Heir to the Fortune Neighbor MILF Home Wreckers. 3
Cast: Lady Fyre, Syren De Mer




Featuring: Syren De MerBest friends Syren & Olivia had plans to retire rich, but since their plans fell through, they need a new strategy for gaining the wealth they deserve. Olivia has been talking to her new neighbor, a young entrepreneur who retired early with his millions. He & his wife have been struggling to get pregnant, which means he has yet to have an heir. Olivia explains her devious plan to Syren: They will invite him over and seduce him into having sex. Syren thinks Olivia's plan in wonderful, but to make it fair, they both need a chance. Olivia agrees and shows Syren the little blue pills with which she'll spike his tea. Now he can stay hard long enough to give them both a shot at impregnation.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:28:31
FileSize: 1.56 GB



Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/rtvam6n8g2s0
 

Antidote4235

Active Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2022
Messages
144,136
Likes
3
Points
38
Age
39
Silvia Saige - A Milf Filled With Cum
Cast: Silvia Saige




They always say that you must say what you mean and mean what you say. Being a roundabout bitch is not really that great in this age. If you want something, go and get it. Like Sylvia Sage here. She want some tender loving cum deep into her ass. And like some wish-granting genie, James Deen enters her world. Well, it's not the only thing he's going to enter at this moment. She is started off with a tongue rimming her tight asshole before her extreme anal stretching begins. Sylvia Sage graciously accepts a fist up the asshole before even being fucked. She loves that she can be treated like such a whore. After her fisting just to say hello, Sylvia is brought inside where she can be properly ass fucked. She is pinned to a wall with a thick hard cock and begins to take a brutal face fucking. The MILF is horny and ready to do whatever she is told. She crawls on her hands and knees like a good whore. In no time she is bent over with a big white cock pushed into her tight asshole. In almost the first minute, Sylvia Sage starts to cum. Her orgasms just get stronger and stronger as the day goes on. After her ass is gaping open wide, Sylvia Sage is ready to be pounded hard. She is fucked hardcore in reverse cowgirl while staring at the big cock assault she is getting. She then spreads open her ass and shows off her gaping asshole to the camera while being fucked missionary. Sylvia Sage is in heaven. This brunette, milf, whore finally is getting fucked the way she always dreamed of. She begs to have her asshole filled with cum. She wants a hot anal creampie to go home with. Sylvia wants to feel the thick load of semen coat the inside of her gaping asshole. And that is just what she gets.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:44:02
FileSize: 3.14 GB



Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/4r11cf370pk0
 

Antidote4235

Active Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2022
Messages
144,136
Likes
3
Points
38
Age
39
Maude. Les jeux de Maude au Bois de Boulogne
Cast: Maude




Maud habite dans le quartier de la Porte Maillot à Paris et elle va fréquemment seule dans le bois de Boulogne pour se masturber devant des voyeurs tout en les branlant énergiquement jusqu'à la jouissance. Son mari ne voit aucun inconvénient aux pratiques insolites de sa femme sauf qu'il lui interdit expressément de sucer tous ces inconnus avec lesquels elle s'amuse. Mais aujourd'hui est un grand jour : cette fan de musculation et de moto a carte blanche de son cher et tendre pour son rendez-vous avec l'équipe de Jacquie et Michel !

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:45:35
FileSize: 1.15 GB



Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/aza6fqz41bcs
 

Antidote4235

Active Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2022
Messages
144,136
Likes
3
Points
38
Age
39
Nicolette Shea, Natalie Brooks - Gold Digger Duel
Cast: Nicolette Shea, Natalie Brooks




Tall, blonde trophy wife, Nicolette Shea, is annoyed that her rich, old boyfriend, Rufus, doesn't take her out on the town as often as she'd like. When Rufus's son, Ricky Spanish, brings home his cute 18-year-old girlfriend, Natalie Brooks, Nicolette worries she's got competition, so she decides to show Natalie who's in charge. Nicolette sneaks up as the teens are fooling around in bed, then marches into Ricky's bedroom to give Natalie a lesson in deepthroating. Soon, Nicolette is riding Ricky's cock while ordering Natalie to eat her pussy, and she sits on Ricky's face and licks Natalie's asshole! These two rival gold diggers finally learn to share that dick and then share Ricky's cum.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:45:44
FileSize: 3.25 GB



Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/oapl7xcqfw7f
 

Antidote4235

Active Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2022
Messages
144,136
Likes
3
Points
38
Age
39
Krissy Lynn - Mother Catches Spying Son
Cast: Krissy Lynn




A hot mom finds her horny son spying on her once again and gives into her natural desires....

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:17:02
FileSize: 1.17 GB



Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/7ofwyjvj05wi