Extremals...

serena

Active Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
906,463
Likes
1
Points
38
Asian Fuck Doll Luna Mills Dominated


Release Year: 2022
Cast: Luna Mills
Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, POV, Pissing, Natural Tits
Video language: English

Big tits Asian fuck doll Luna Mills has returned for a 3rd time! She's upside down on the couch as we start her interview. I spit in her face and fuck it. I slap her and ask her if she wants more and continue to go balls deep. I continue throat fucking her and spitting on her as she gags everywhere. I put my hand up her pussy and her eyes roll back in her head. I continue to skull fuck her and put my fingers down her throat then I let her ride my cock. I pick her up in the air and fuck her then I get a flogger and whip her hard. I get a 12 inch dido and fuck her throat and make her take it all. I fuck her face more then she cleans out my asshole with her tongue. I have her bend over me on the couch and I fuck her throat until it cums all over me. I pound her pussy on the couch and she's wearing a mouth gag with a stopper and I plug it and tell her to shut the fuck up when I'm fucking her. I hogtie her on the bed then I fuck her face. I spread her pussy open and look inside it then I fuck her from behind while she's hogtied. I flip her over and pound her cunt more while she's hogtied. She sucks my cock and eats my ass then I fuck her face in a 69. I fuck her big tits then I pound her fuck box and blow a load inside of it. She asks me to punch her in the face. takes her to the bathroom for one last surprise. Luna was a good girl for !

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:22:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3214kbps
Audio: 157kbps






File size: 2.0 GB


Download Asian Fuck Doll Luna Mills Dominated
 
Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Rawporn Forum!!!


Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Filejoker
Premium access to Filefox
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FilesMonster
Premium access to TakeFile
Premium access to File.al
Premium access to Hotlink



Don't miss this extra deal! Keep2Share Premium PRO ! Download or watch with turbo speed !

30 day membership ($21.95) month +10% days
120 day membership ($17.32) month +10% days
365 day membership ($11.75) month +10% days



With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!

serena

Active Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
906,463
Likes
1
Points
38
Pure Max #7 - Max Hardcore


Cast: Catalina, Jessie Vega, Britni, Little Cinderella, Valoria, Little Kat, Cinderella, Kristy, Valeria Rose, Max Hardcore
Genres: Pissing, Gagging, Anal, Extreme, Toys, All Sex
Video language: English

When you have Max Hardcore in a room with a group of young tender girls you can expect to experience kinkiness and hardcore fucking to the Max! In this edition Max teaches young sluts the art of debauchery! These young girls love deep anal fucking and deep throat dick sucking !Its Pure Max 7!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:18:53
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1099kbps
Audio: 93kbps






File size: 699.2 MB


Download Pure Max #7 - Max Hardcore
 

serena

Active Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
906,463
Likes
1
Points
38
Facial Abuse - Dana - Full HD 1080p



Now this is the weirdest circumstance that has ever happened to me in porn. 2 years ago, we filmed a girl named Theresa. Shortly there after, Theresa's family found the video and all hell broke loose. The mom kicked Theresa out of the house, and worse, made the poor father watch his daughter perform sexual acts by literally making him watch the movie. Dana is Theresa's sister. Dana seen the video too. She knew exactly how extreme it was and knew the grief it caused her family, and despite all of that, she searched our number and called us to do a video. I can't stress to you enough that there are women who are so into this stuff, and if this isn't proof positive, I don't know what to say. At the end of the video Dana says, "Mom, please don't make daddy watch this." "I love you daddy." Now this is a family who can use a little therapy. I should at least get the dad a fruit basket or something.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 39:48
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC






File size: 966.1 MB


Download Facial Abuse - Dana - Full HD 1080p
 

serena

Active Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
906,463
Likes
1
Points
38
Facial Abuse - Jenny Hamilton - Full HD 1080p



I'm scratching my head today. Is this the result of women burning their bras for equality? Ask Jenny, she was probably there 'cause today, gentlemen, we have a grandmother. This lady is someone's grandmother. A 3 holed grandmother, and they we're all put to the test. Bootleg started with her head hole, once it was decidedly bored out, then proceeded to the rest of this fellow Boomer Generation's dirt road and fish hole. Mrs. Hamilton even got DPed. Then it was time for her to get splattered with the batter. Some good ol' fashion nut butter we carefully applied 3 layers to her weathered face. I do believe she earned a new wrinkle of wisdom for this one. Whomever said you can't teach an old bitch some new tricks.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 48:57
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC






File size: 1.6 GB


Download Facial Abuse - Jenny Hamilton - Full HD 1080p
 

serena

Active Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
906,463
Likes
1
Points
38
Facial Abuse - Lucy Levon - Full HD 1080p



Lucy Levon is a hot Asian piece of ass who should be playing piano or mastering mathematics, but instead... she's on her knees getting her face fucked like the countless whores before her. Why is she here? That's the million dollar question. As it turns out, her husband is a huge fan of the website (and rightfully so!). He practices all our moves on his bitch and considered it an honor to have us destroy her. Thanks buddy! Anyway, about this whore. This chick is freaking amazing. For being a half pint, she sure can take a beating. She took Red's cock balls deep even after the vomit started spewing. I even made her eat her own snot. How fucking gross is that? After the shoot, she left knowing she fulfilled a long time dream of her husband's. Glad we could help!

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 46:09
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC






File size: 1.0 GB


Download Facial Abuse - Lucy Levon - Full HD 1080p
 

serena

Active Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
906,463
Likes
1
Points
38
Facial Abuse - Amy Lee - Full HD 1080p



Amy Lee is a cute little chubber doing her first porn. She is doing this to pay off something or another; typical whore bullshit. She came to me with a sob story but I wasn't having it. We got her down to her knees and began to go to town on her throat. Being the chubber that she is, you could imagine it was packed with food. We even gave her a Ho Ho and made her eat it, but she ate it before I even told her too. Then we fucked her pudgy pussy. She was moaning in pain because most girls this age haven't yet to be fucked hard by real men. We all nutted on her face and her face was completely covered in it. I asked her, "What's the 1st rule about fat club? You don't talk about fat club! What's the second rule about fat club? You don't talk about fat club!!"

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 48:52
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC






File size: 1.3 GB


Download Facial Abuse - Amy Lee - Full HD 1080p
 

serena

Active Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
906,463
Likes
1
Points
38
Facial Abuse - Blaire - Full HD 1080p



Blaire is a cute and stupid 18 year old, nice and fresh. Not long in the tooth like the 30 something's we get sometimes. She was tiny too. I don't think she was used to having big cocks slam her like this; especially the face fucking. She was yacking all over the place, but was so submissive, she would just take the cock like it was her job. I guess it is, come to think of it. She took the entire cock into her little throat until a set of balls were bouncing off her chin. Then everyone nutted all over her face, and she sat there with her makeup and cum oozing off her face like a melting ice cream cone.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 42:09
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC






File size: 1.1 GB


Download Facial Abuse - Blaire - Full HD 1080p
 

serena

Active Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
906,463
Likes
1
Points
38
Facial Abuse - Chrissie Summers - Full HD 1080p



Chrissie Summers thought she was a hardcore chick. She took the face fucking like a good whore should, down to the balls and messy. I don't know what she told her boyfriend she was doing, but he kept lighting up her phone telling her that he was going to kick our asses. Please. This ain't my first rodeo pal. I digress. Bootleg & Big Red took turns on her like she was a mini-bike. Then Bootleg flipped her into a piledriver and drilled her deep. She couldn't take too much more of that because she began squealing like a pig. Then we nutted on her stupid face.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 36:36
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC






File size: 974.6 MB


Download Facial Abuse - Chrissie Summers - Full HD 1080p
 

serena

Active Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
906,463
Likes
1
Points
38
Facial Abuse - Arianna Sky - Full HD 1080p



Usually I would go right for the verbal assault on these whores, but Arianna was a cute, friendly broad. She was actually excited about being on FaceFucking and looked at it as a challenge. Her nice body was a playground for the Jersey Wrecking Crew. She slowly got to her knees with wide eyes ready for excitement that quickly turned to terror. Each episode is basically a personalized nightmare for the whore. Sometimes you have to swim in dark waters to reach the real used up ones. Arianna has limited life experience so her buttons were closer to the surface. It was a pleasure to bring her into the deeper waters of life. Red even asked her if she was in "The Zone," and she replied "Yes." Then he gave her 2 hard smacks 'cause she was ready, and at a higher level of sex. Not many people on the planet experience sex at such a high level. In the hands of the master craftsmen, she reached Sexual Enlightenment. She will never be the same and is better for it... Enjoy my friends.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 44:43
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC






File size: 1.4 GB


Download Facial Abuse - Arianna Sky - Full HD 1080p
 

serena

Active Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
906,463
Likes
1
Points
38
Pure Max # 03 - MaxHardcore


Cast: Fawna, Candy Cotton, Candi Daze
Genres: Extreme, Hardcore, Enema, Pissing, Fisting, Anal

When Max Hardcore walks onto the set with his 'ten-gallon' cowboy hat, you know will be in for some rough & tough sex. Ladies, as soon as Max pulls out his hardcore, hard cock, get ready for action! Don't bother to look pretty, your mascara will run and your lipstick will get smudged as he stuffs his thick dick inside your mouth for some deep throat fucking. He loves girls with long pigtails and short, school-girl skirts but really, all he wants is to stick his prick up your tight, little ass.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:28:55
Video: 1080x720, AVC (H.264), 2435kbps
Audio: 124kbps






File size: 1.6 GB


Download Pure Max # 03 - MaxHardcore
 

serena

Active Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
906,463
Likes
1
Points
38
Deepthroat first time


Studio: FacialAbuse
Genres: Extreme, Anal, BDSM, Fetish, Double Penetration, Deepthroat, Threesome, Piss

Deepthroat first time with a desperate slut, she needed cash so bad that she's down to do anything, but she's really good at sex.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:12:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2340kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 1.3 GB


Download Deepthroat first time
 

serena

Active Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
906,463
Likes
1
Points
38
Facial Abuse - Sasha Sweet - Full HD 1080p



Sasha Sweet is a piece of ass. Apparently she knows these dudes I know, and one of them tried to talk her out of doing the scene. What a fuckin' homo! Right?? Anyways, she is like this WoW geek who is a nympho and wanted to be sexually degraded. So we did just that. After giving her a face messed up with puke we leashed her up and had her walk around like a dog, all the while she is barking like one. I have to admit, she does make a good pet. We all took turns on her head, jamming cocks down it like her mouth was a black powder muzzle loader. Then we took turns on her pussy as she whimpered like a little puppy. We sat her down as she remained all leashed up and then we all nutted on her whore face. Then we fed her cum like it was a puppy snack. If she had a tail, she'd have wagged it.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 36:08
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC






File size: 1.1 GB


Download Facial Abuse - Sasha Sweet - Full HD 1080p
 

serena

Active Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
906,463
Likes
1
Points
38
Facial Abuse - Francesca - Full HD 1080p



Francesca is not your typical porn whore. This is her first ever adult movie. Talk about trial by fire. Fran is college educated, but found a sorta malaise in the real world. So this is her big step out to see what's on the other side. In her professional career she is usually working on people's mouths, today that script got flipped. It started out with Bootleg & Harker just using their cocks like battering rams on her virgin throat. For a first timer, she impressed me with her willingness to be pushed to her limits, and was game for all the new experiences that was in store for her. Midway through, Harker got a mysterious phone call and had to leave. I think he called the guy Mr. X or something. Anyway, the remarkable Mr. Red just stepped up to take care of this broad. Red & Boots then took turns on her Italian pussy. Slamming it home to a great grand cum finale, and scooped her some up which she tasted like Grandma's homemade sauce. Enjoy my friends, I know I did.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 45:16
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC






File size: 1.4 GB


Download Facial Abuse - Francesca - Full HD 1080p
 

serena

Active Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
906,463
Likes
1
Points
38
Facial Abuse - Kim Seoul - HD 720p



Kim Seoul is half Korean, half hipster. The Korean part of her wanted to do our laundry and teach us karate while the hipster part wanted to read books while drinking coffee. We met in the middle with just a hard core face and ass fucking session. Honestly, she was like a pig in shit. Why? Well, it turns out that she enjoys being humiliated and degraded. She came to the right place. Her mouth pussy was stuffed with rock hard cock and then we went straight to the asshole. Her gaping ass was fucked harder than most whores take it in their fish box. She loved it though. At the end of the shoot, we took out the trash... on her fucking head! Days worth of cum rags, puke and snot all poured onto her as she sat there with two sticky loads of jizz on her face. A perfect ending to a perfect year

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 35:29
Video: 1280x720, HEVC






File size: 525.7 MB


Download Facial Abuse - Kim Seoul - HD 720p
 

serena

Active Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
906,463
Likes
1
Points
38
Facial Abuse - Wendie - Full HD 1080p



Siblings Should Not Breed... Wendie is doable, definitely not woeable. I told her that her ass is nicer than her face, and she should learn to walk backwards. Thank you, Wendie, for taking this time away from your usual gig as the trailer park's idiot. Now to the action, and there was plenty of it. Bootleg was the whore trainer tonight. He utilized his arsenal well. Wendie took a good whooping, and rightfully so. This is all she's qualified for anyway. The 3 hole circus was in full effect. She even got dp'ed with a dildo while Boot's was fucking her. Then he crammed it in her twat at the same time with his cock. All her holes and this movie are jam packed with action. Then at the end you see a couple loads running down between the wide spaced fetal alcohol syndrome eyes, as a responsible citizen I must leave this with another P.S.A: Mothers Please Do Not Drink Alcohol During Pregnancy.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 49:35
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC






File size: 1.5 GB


Download Facial Abuse - Wendie - Full HD 1080p