Harley King 1080P Part 3
Video language: English
Harley King (Penelope Kay) approaches a priest (Tommy Pistol) and confesses that she's been feeling tempted by sexual desires, even though she knows she should save herself for marriage. The priest advises her to find strength through prayer and penance, but Harley King asks about what to do if that's not enough. She begins to debate with him about the Church's obsession with virginity, and suggests that having sex in the 'other place' - the bottom - doesn't count. And even if anal sex did count, wouldn't it be a lesser sin? If everyone sins anyway, isn't it better to do a lesser sin and then ask God for forgiveness?
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4162kbps
Audio: 124kbps
File size: 1.2 GB
Download Harley King 1080P Part 3
Stella Rae - Stella Rae Can't Resist Her Stepdaddy - 1080p
Video language: English
This week we've invited Stella back to give us some more action. She kinda has an idea of what's gonna happen today. She doesn't know everything I've got planned for her, but she's excited none the less. She calls me when she arrives wearing a very pretty romper, and a smile. I hit some of the main points with her on the couch. "Rae loved you, but they need to see more." I said. She's ready for that, so let's get her out of those clothes. She's got a great body, great tits, Stella is built for this. Can after some masturbation and a very nice buttplug insertion, there's nothing left to do but get down to business. She's gonna work with Resist this time, but after only a few minutes into the blowjob, it's time to spring my surprise.. I've got Stepdaddy waiting in the wings, and he's gonna help Resist fuck Stella, in all her holes. We really put her through the wringer today. She takes two cocks, they fuck her ass, and she gets a real nice double penetration. Before I send her on her way, Stepdaddy gives her a facial, and Resist unloads in her pussy and all over her ass. She's very pleased that she's gotten her treat. I think she did more than enough to put her over the edge. I let her know it's no longer in my hands, but I'm suuuureee she'll be getting called up to the big leagues soon. That's enough to convince her and she dresses and heads on her way <3 Cam.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps
Audio: 242kbps
File size: 935.3 MB
Download Stella Rae - Stella Rae Can't Resist Her Stepdaddy - 1080p
Charlotte Sins - Spit On Me, My Goddess Charlotte
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 58:00
Video: 2560x1440, HEVC
File size: 1.2 GB
Download Charlotte Sins - Spit On Me, My Goddess Charlotte
Video language: English
Harley King (Penelope Kay) approaches a priest (Tommy Pistol) and confesses that she's been feeling tempted by sexual desires, even though she knows she should save herself for marriage. The priest advises her to find strength through prayer and penance, but Harley King asks about what to do if that's not enough. She begins to debate with him about the Church's obsession with virginity, and suggests that having sex in the 'other place' - the bottom - doesn't count. And even if anal sex did count, wouldn't it be a lesser sin? If everyone sins anyway, isn't it better to do a lesser sin and then ask God for forgiveness?
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4162kbps
Audio: 124kbps
File size: 1.2 GB
Download Harley King 1080P Part 3
Stella Rae - Stella Rae Can't Resist Her Stepdaddy - 1080p
Video language: English
This week we've invited Stella back to give us some more action. She kinda has an idea of what's gonna happen today. She doesn't know everything I've got planned for her, but she's excited none the less. She calls me when she arrives wearing a very pretty romper, and a smile. I hit some of the main points with her on the couch. "Rae loved you, but they need to see more." I said. She's ready for that, so let's get her out of those clothes. She's got a great body, great tits, Stella is built for this. Can after some masturbation and a very nice buttplug insertion, there's nothing left to do but get down to business. She's gonna work with Resist this time, but after only a few minutes into the blowjob, it's time to spring my surprise.. I've got Stepdaddy waiting in the wings, and he's gonna help Resist fuck Stella, in all her holes. We really put her through the wringer today. She takes two cocks, they fuck her ass, and she gets a real nice double penetration. Before I send her on her way, Stepdaddy gives her a facial, and Resist unloads in her pussy and all over her ass. She's very pleased that she's gotten her treat. I think she did more than enough to put her over the edge. I let her know it's no longer in my hands, but I'm suuuureee she'll be getting called up to the big leagues soon. That's enough to convince her and she dresses and heads on her way <3 Cam.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps
Audio: 242kbps
File size: 935.3 MB
Download Stella Rae - Stella Rae Can't Resist Her Stepdaddy - 1080p
Charlotte Sins - Spit On Me, My Goddess Charlotte
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 58:00
Video: 2560x1440, HEVC
File size: 1.2 GB
Download Charlotte Sins - Spit On Me, My Goddess Charlotte