Hard Femdom Ballbusting

Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Rawporn Forum!!!


Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Filejoker
Premium access to Filefox
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FilesMonster
Premium access to TakeFile
Premium access to File.al
Premium access to Hotlink



Don't miss this extra deal! Keep2Share Premium PRO ! Download or watch with turbo speed !

30 day membership ($21.95) month +10% days
120 day membership ($17.32) month +10% days
365 day membership ($11.75) month +10% days



With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!

Foxic

Active Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2015
Messages
27,042
Likes
0
Points
36
Tie a Man with Rope to Kick His Balls

I got a lot of rope and I thought it was perfect to use on my lover. So I waited for him to get home and I made him undress and then I tied his hands and feet and left him with no way to do anything. I put on my best high heels and the good thing began and I started kicking him in the balls a lot and treating him as he deserves for disobeying the orders of his mistress and his goddess




Size: 1130 Mb
Time: 00:08:00
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/7a4faf0630082/4390BL.mp4
 

Foxic

Active Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2015
Messages
27,042
Likes
0
Points
36
Lady Blackdiamoond Ball Weights and Slaps

My slave has weights weighing almost a kilo attached to his balls. That's quite a lot for beginners, but I'm just warming up. I use my paddle to turn his balls into scrambled eggs, and my slaps with my hand finish off the slave. I love it when his balls change color for me!




Size: 1780 Mb
Time: 00:13:04
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/a8d1a301b28a9/4393BL.mp4
 

Foxic

Active Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2015
Messages
27,042
Likes
0
Points
36
Miss Medea Mortelle - I kick into his balls and jerk his dick

My slave has to learn to endure harder kicks into his balls. To motivate him, I give him ballbusting with my boots and then I wank his cock. This ballsack still needs a lot of training!




Size: 1810 Mb
Time: 00:16:21
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/565d62d39db88/4397BL.mp4
 
Last edited:

Foxic

Active Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2015
Messages
27,042
Likes
0
Points
36
Mistress Infinity, Mistress Sophia, Mistress Erinia - Kicking this bitch's balls

We have this slvt at our command, eager to be trained. We're going to give him such a hard ballbusting to see if he can last. He says he's skilled, so let's see if he can withstand our strong kicks in our tall, hard boots. Then he'll take off our boots and we'll trample him together until he can't take it anymore. We'll keep kicking him in the balls, and he'll get so horny that his cock gets really hard, but we'll deny him cumming.




Size: 1970 Mb
Time: 00:13:51
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/718244b563bee/4399BL.mp4
 
Last edited:

Foxic

Active Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2015
Messages
27,042
Likes
0
Points
36
Miss Demi Lux - Shining Ballbusting

Useless naked slave does a terrible job at shinning My latex and he has to be punished for it, by being kicked in the balls. Time and time again, from all different directions with My high heels on I make him squirm on the floor like the pathetic little worm that he is.




Size: 1370 Mb
Time: 00:09:43
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/6cb65e1f913f3/4402BL.mp4