Goddess Maria - Fishnet CBTease
Look at you, so pathetic. All these weak men like you polluting the gene pool with your ugly balls and useless cocks. Someone should have stopped your parents from allowing another beta male to exist in the world, but I guess that responsibility falls to me now. I have a moral imperative to make sure your seed does not spread further.
Be silent. Completely still. I don't even want to hear you breathe. It disgusts me that we even share the same air.
Watch as I trace my thigh-high boots up your leg. See how quickly your cock responds to me? These stilettos you're staring at could pierce your skin, pop your ballsack. Yet, here you are, begging to kiss them like they're the ultimate cock tease.
Look how excited you get when I slide your cock between my soles. Your obsession for fishnet stockings is showing, which tells me everything I need to know about your drone brain and where you stand in my femdom world.
Size: 1250 Mb
Time: 00:15:46
Video: MP4 1920x1080
Download
https://k2s.cc/file/4f6eadc3ae24f/4474BL.mp4