Hardcore BDSM / Domination / Extreme

RedHulk

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2019
Messages
193,575
Likes
124
Points
63
Age
36
Leather and Electrical Tape


::: Info :::
Actress:
Keywords: Bondage / BDSM
Description:
I love to take full advantage of my slaves red hot tits when she is blindfolded and bound in leather. And for a little special treat I place a few pieces of electrical tape on my slaves throbbing tits.


File name: Leather and Electrical Tape
File size: 150 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 11 min 46 s
Resolution: 400 x 608



Download:
Leather and Electrical Tape
 
Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Rawporn Forum!!!


Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Filejoker
Premium access to Filefox
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FilesMonster
Premium access to TakeFile
Premium access to File.al
Premium access to Hotlink



Don't miss this extra deal! Keep2Share Premium PRO ! Download or watch with turbo speed !

30 day membership ($21.95) month +10% days
120 day membership ($17.32) month +10% days
365 day membership ($11.75) month +10% days



With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!

RedHulk

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2019
Messages
193,575
Likes
124
Points
63
Age
36
Tormenting the Tits


::: Info :::
Actress:
Keywords: Bondage / BDSM
Description:
When my slaves have been extra naughty I wrap their faces in saran wrap before ravaging their tits. And I really love pouring red hot candle wax all over my slaves tormented tits. A whip right on the nipples is wonderful for inflicting severe punishment. And so are small electric shocks. I also like to take a common nail (not a fingernail -- a nail like you'd use a hammer with) and scratch it lightly across the surface of a slave's breast AND her areolae. Not enough to draw -- just enough to hurt. And then let's not forget biting. HARD!


File name: Tormenting the Tits
File size: 156 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 12 min 59 s
Resolution: 400 x 608



Download:
Tormenting the Tits
 

RedHulk

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2019
Messages
193,575
Likes
124
Points
63
Age
36
Squirmy Little Slave


::: Info :::
Actress:
Keywords: Bondage / BDSM
Description:
When a slave has been extra naughty I wrap her in saran wrap and ravage her tits. Watching my slave squirm during her tit torment session really brings a smile to my face. I also really like to place my slave in a barrel during her tit torment session. Anything to enhance the sensations. And anything to make it weirder for her. I want her to remember that she is the slave... and I want her to remember who her Master is. I rule! She is, in comparison, a worthless piece of, and I want her to remember that.


File name: Squirmy Little Slave
File size: 743 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 1 h 1 min
Resolution: 400 x 608



Download:
Squirmy Little Slave
 

RedHulk

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2019
Messages
193,575
Likes
124
Points
63
Age
36
One Frisky Master


::: Info :::
Actress:
Keywords: Bondage / BDSM
Description:
When I am feeling frisky I drag one of my slaves to my dungeon of pain and wreak havoc on their tits. Sometimes I even include a good whipping into their breast bondage sessions. On a few rare occassion I will also add a stern pussy whipping into the mix.<br>


File name: One Frisky Master
File size: 719 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 58 min 12 s
Resolution: 400 x 608



Download:
One Frisky Master
 

RedHulk

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2019
Messages
193,575
Likes
124
Points
63
Age
36
Ball Gag and Whip


::: Info :::
Actress:
Keywords: Bondage / BDSM
Description:
When I bound this slave in rope I had no idea how purple her tits would get. Its really amazing. Placing a ball gag in this slaves mouth before binding her tits in rope was really a great idea. Whipping my slave while she is bound in rope with a ball gag in her mouth was by far my best idea yet.<br>


File name: Ball Gag and Whip
File size: 841 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 1 h 8 min
Resolution: 400 x 608



Download:
Ball Gag and Whip
 

RedHulk

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2019
Messages
193,575
Likes
124
Points
63
Age
36
Blindfolded Felatio


::: Info :::
Actress:
Keywords: Bondage / BDSM
Description:
I just love blindfolding my slave, binding her tits in rope, and requiring her to perform fellatio. I get really excited watching my sexy slave perform fellatio while heavily bound in rope. Of course she really loves doing it, but the ILLUSION is that she is being required, that she has no choice, that she is totally under my control and is only performing fellatio because she is being required to.<br>


File name: Blindfolded Felatio
File size: 703 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 57 min 29 s
Resolution: 400 x 608



Download:
Blindfolded Felatio
 

RedHulk

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2019
Messages
193,575
Likes
124
Points
63
Age
36
Punishing the Naughty Slave


::: Info :::
Actress:
Keywords: Bondage / BDSM
Description:
When my slaves are really naughty I drag them to my dungeon where I rack and ravage their hot tits. Nothing makes me happier than tying my slaves up spreadeagle and pouring hot candle wax over their naked flesh. I also like to blindfold my slaves before turning their tits a lovely shade of purple. Purple and red -- what a great color combination. Purple from the engorging the girl's tits as a result of my having tied them at the base with strong rope. And red from the dripping candle wax. Oh, it's enough to drive any Master insane with lust.


File name: Punishing the Naughty Slave
File size: 712 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 59 min 8 s
Resolution: 400 x 608



Download:
Punishing the Naughty Slave
 

RedHulk

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2019
Messages
193,575
Likes
124
Points
63
Age
36
Hardcore Breast Bondage Session


::: Info :::
Actress:
Keywords: Bondage / BDSM
Description:
Binding my slave up in rope and requiring her to sit on my collection of dildos is one of my favorite activities. I also like to tie my slave to the whipping post and give her a good whipping and caning. And when my slave really acts up I use my trusty vibrator to wreak havoc on her supple nipples.<br>


File name: Hardcore Breast Bondage Session
File size: 728 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 59 min 50 s
Resolution: 400 x 608



Download:
Hardcore Breast Bondage Session
 

RedHulk

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2019
Messages
193,575
Likes
124
Points
63
Age
36
Hot Purple Breasts


::: Info :::
Actress:
Keywords: Bondage / BDSM
Description:
When a slave has been extra naughty I tie her up and watch her tits slowly turn a lovely shade of purple. Nothing makes me happier than hog tying a very naughty slave. I like to end my tit torment sessions with a good orgasm against her will. I will make her get off countless times... over and over and over... while she helplessly has no choice but to let her body obey the demands of the vibrator long after she thinks she is all "comed out." Meanwhile her tits are tie tight and a deep purple from the restricted flow.


File name: Hot Purple Breasts
File size: 721 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 59 min 57 s
Resolution: 400 x 608



Download:
Hot Purple Breasts
 

RedHulk

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2019
Messages
193,575
Likes
124
Points
63
Age
36
Naughty Red Headed Slave


::: Info :::
Actress:
Keywords: Bondage / BDSM
Description:
My naughty red headed slave just cant seem to get enough of this breast bondage machine. I do enjoy binding my red headesd slave in rope duing her breast bondage sessions. There is nothing quite like watching your helpless slave cum with the help of a trusty vibrator.<br>


File name: Naughty Red Headed Slave
File size: 666 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 54 min 20 s
Resolution: 400 x 608



Download:
Naughty Red Headed Slave
 

RedHulk

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2019
Messages
193,575
Likes
124
Points
63
Age
36
One Intense Torment Session


::: Info :::
Actress:
Keywords: Bondage / BDSM
Description:
When a slave is particularly naughty I take her breast bondage session to the next level. There is nothing quite like administering a good tit torment session. And watching my slave reach a required orgasm really does put a smile on my face.<br>


File name: One Intense Torment Session
File size: 651 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 57 min 53 s
Resolution: 400 x 608



Download:
One Intense Torment Session
 

RedHulk

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2019
Messages
193,575
Likes
124
Points
63
Age
36
Fun with Tit Torment


::: Info :::
Actress:
Keywords: Bondage / BDSM
Description:
I get so very excited when tit torment time rolls around. Tying weights to my slaves breast bondage ropes really adds a smile to my face. And when my slaves are extra naughty I add a good pussy whipping into the mix.<br>


File name: Fun with Tit Torment
File size: 743 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 1 h 0 min
Resolution: 400 x 608



Download:
Fun with Tit Torment
 

RedHulk

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2019
Messages
193,575
Likes
124
Points
63
Age
36
One Naughty Slave


::: Info :::
Actress:
Keywords: Bondage / BDSM
Description:
I bind my slave in rope and give her a stern caning when she disobeys my orders. If she tries to squirm I will switch to my trusty whip. On the days where she is extra naughty I will even include a tongue clamp as part of her tit torment session.<br>


File name: One Naughty Slave
File size: 651 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 57 min 34 s
Resolution: 400 x 608



Download:
One Naughty Slave
 

RedHulk

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2019
Messages
193,575
Likes
124
Points
63
Age
36
One Happy Master


::: Info :::
Actress:
Keywords: Bondage / BDSM
Description:
Watching this slaves tits slowly turn purple is one of my favorite activities. I also really like to whip my slaves body during her tit torment session Usually I will end the breast bondage session by placing a clamp on my slave's clit.<br>


File name: One Happy Master
File size: 702 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 58 min 19 s
Resolution: 400 x 608



Download:
One Happy Master
 

RedHulk

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2019
Messages
193,575
Likes
124
Points
63
Age
36
Little Reds Tit Torment


::: Info :::
Actress:
Keywords: Bondage / BDSM
Description:
This red headed slut is by far my favorite slave. Her tit torment sessions always turn me on. Nothing makes me happier than watching my leather clad slave receive a good tit torment. My red headed slave really does love getting her rock hard tits bound and pulled with chains. She complains about the pain when I inflict it, but she always comes back for more... and the days I give her some other kind of torment instead, she misses it. She says, "I've been really bad. I need to have my tits punished."<br>


File name: Little Reds Tit Torment
File size: 746 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 1 h 1 min
Resolution: 400 x 608



Download:
Little Reds Tit Torment