Cat Suit on the St Andrews Cross
It's a rainy Friday afternoon, and we could go to the movies...or....we could get into some Fetishy mischief. Obviously we choose the second option because the movie theater is for those without imagination (not really, I love movies). I put on my sleek black catsuit with an under bust corset over top and shiny black high heels. I'm not sure what Johnny is going to do with me, but I'm sure it will be worth it. Before I know it, he has pulled out the St Andrew's cross and set it up in the middle of the loft. Johnny puts my metal collar and cuffs on me. Then he attaches me to the cross, with arms and legs spread wide. We, also, just acquired a brand new black latex ball gag and this seems the perfect opportunity to try it out. Johnny stuffs the gag in my mouth and proceeds to watch me struggle. After a few moments, though, he seems to grow bored and decided to change it up a bit. He unzips the crotch to my catsuit and then applies a hitachi to my pussy. Now all thats left to do is sit back and watch me groan in ecstacy for a while. Rainy afternoon blues averted.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:17
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2141kbps
Audio: 153kbps
File size: 156.4 MB
Download Cat Suit on the St Andrews Cross
Sarah vs. The Captured Fox
Capturing my vixen was the easy part but Sarah still had plenty of fire within her. Little did she know that every tie came with a specific purpose. Her crotch rope tethered to pull tighter as she struggled. Her hands, wrapped tightly to her pigtails, would eventually tire and pull on her hair. Her elbow cinch and corset severely limits mobility. Finally, as a final sinister torment, I loosely tie her off to a table leg pulling her off center. My plan is now all too clear. Sarah tries her best to free herself but her muscles eventually fatigue and is on her back; her fire, extinguished.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1926kbps
Audio: 122kbps
File size: 203.9 MB
Download Sarah vs. The Captured Fox
It's a rainy Friday afternoon, and we could go to the movies...or....we could get into some Fetishy mischief. Obviously we choose the second option because the movie theater is for those without imagination (not really, I love movies). I put on my sleek black catsuit with an under bust corset over top and shiny black high heels. I'm not sure what Johnny is going to do with me, but I'm sure it will be worth it. Before I know it, he has pulled out the St Andrew's cross and set it up in the middle of the loft. Johnny puts my metal collar and cuffs on me. Then he attaches me to the cross, with arms and legs spread wide. We, also, just acquired a brand new black latex ball gag and this seems the perfect opportunity to try it out. Johnny stuffs the gag in my mouth and proceeds to watch me struggle. After a few moments, though, he seems to grow bored and decided to change it up a bit. He unzips the crotch to my catsuit and then applies a hitachi to my pussy. Now all thats left to do is sit back and watch me groan in ecstacy for a while. Rainy afternoon blues averted.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:17
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2141kbps
Audio: 153kbps
File size: 156.4 MB
Download Cat Suit on the St Andrews Cross
Sarah vs. The Captured Fox
Capturing my vixen was the easy part but Sarah still had plenty of fire within her. Little did she know that every tie came with a specific purpose. Her crotch rope tethered to pull tighter as she struggled. Her hands, wrapped tightly to her pigtails, would eventually tire and pull on her hair. Her elbow cinch and corset severely limits mobility. Finally, as a final sinister torment, I loosely tie her off to a table leg pulling her off center. My plan is now all too clear. Sarah tries her best to free herself but her muscles eventually fatigue and is on her back; her fire, extinguished.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1926kbps
Audio: 122kbps
File size: 203.9 MB
Download Sarah vs. The Captured Fox