Bizarre Spiele Teil Part 2
Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
The master begins by binding his female slave tightly with ropes while she stands, he then flogs her with a whip. Next he seats her on a ladder and binds and suspends her with rope, he spreads her legs and uses a cane and a vibrator on her. Lastly he suspends her with ropes again, he also inserts a vibrator in her and then he proceeds with some extreme penetration.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:01
Video: 512x384, XviD, 915kbps
Audio: 133kbps
File size: 699.8 MB
Download Bizarre Spiele Teil Part 2
Experimental Mummification For Pepper
I've been wanting to do a mummification/strappado combo for quite some time, but I realize that there are only a handful of models that can pull it off. Pepper was in the neighborhood for the day and she is one of them. It's July and hot. Doing a mummification in 100 degree heat is definitely not optimal, but since I don't know when she'll be back, I go ahead and try it. I almost make it to the finished product when Pepper taps out. The constriction and the heat turn out to be a little to much. I believe that had it been a cooler day this attempt would have been a success. I did learn a few things as well, so my next attempt should be a success.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps
File size: 1.2 GB
Download Experimental Mummification For Pepper
Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
The master begins by binding his female slave tightly with ropes while she stands, he then flogs her with a whip. Next he seats her on a ladder and binds and suspends her with rope, he spreads her legs and uses a cane and a vibrator on her. Lastly he suspends her with ropes again, he also inserts a vibrator in her and then he proceeds with some extreme penetration.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:01
Video: 512x384, XviD, 915kbps
Audio: 133kbps
File size: 699.8 MB
Download Bizarre Spiele Teil Part 2
Experimental Mummification For Pepper
I've been wanting to do a mummification/strappado combo for quite some time, but I realize that there are only a handful of models that can pull it off. Pepper was in the neighborhood for the day and she is one of them. It's July and hot. Doing a mummification in 100 degree heat is definitely not optimal, but since I don't know when she'll be back, I go ahead and try it. I almost make it to the finished product when Pepper taps out. The constriction and the heat turn out to be a little to much. I believe that had it been a cooler day this attempt would have been a success. I did learn a few things as well, so my next attempt should be a success.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps
File size: 1.2 GB
Download Experimental Mummification For Pepper