Harmony vs. The Mummy Virgin
It has been a while since I had the opportunity to tie Harmony up again. I knew exactly what I was going to do, or so I thought. She made it perfectly clear that she really wanted to be mummified. Who am I to argue? With her in her bikini I wrap all her limbs in plastic before sealing her tight with black pallet wrap. A little chain and vetwrap secure her hair to the headboard and feet down below. Before wrapping her head in layers of vetwrap I asked her to try and escape. I was met with an incredulous look as if to say, why would I ever want to do that? I think she likes it!
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1940kbps
Audio: 122kbps
File size: 221.5 MB
Download Harmony vs. The Mummy Virgin
Miyou in trouble
On her first day Miyou found herself reduced to a Cunt Caddy girl. This girl cinches up very nicely into a silent, wheeled package of well contained womanhood.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:35
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2224kbps
Audio: 122kbps
File size: 165.0 MB
Download Miyou in trouble
Paige - Well Serviced
There are some shoots that just defy description. We are really fortunate to have some of the hottest ladies on the planet visit our hallowed halls, and almost every time they give a great performance. But with every one of them, there are those shoots that just shine like a beacon. This was one of Paige's. We had planned to service Paige by using the garden tractor, but on that day the tractor refused to play. In addition, the catsuit we had selected for Paige developed a busted zip. So, while Lydia hauled out a new style red catsuit with the modified boob cup design, Gord pulled the tow hitch off the saddle fuck machine and refitted it with shafts. What had started out looking like a cluster-fuck in the making suddenly turned into something spectacular.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:22
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2230kbps
Audio: 122kbps
File size: 489.7 MB
Download Paige - Well Serviced
It has been a while since I had the opportunity to tie Harmony up again. I knew exactly what I was going to do, or so I thought. She made it perfectly clear that she really wanted to be mummified. Who am I to argue? With her in her bikini I wrap all her limbs in plastic before sealing her tight with black pallet wrap. A little chain and vetwrap secure her hair to the headboard and feet down below. Before wrapping her head in layers of vetwrap I asked her to try and escape. I was met with an incredulous look as if to say, why would I ever want to do that? I think she likes it!
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1940kbps
Audio: 122kbps
File size: 221.5 MB
Download Harmony vs. The Mummy Virgin
Miyou in trouble
On her first day Miyou found herself reduced to a Cunt Caddy girl. This girl cinches up very nicely into a silent, wheeled package of well contained womanhood.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:35
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2224kbps
Audio: 122kbps
File size: 165.0 MB
Download Miyou in trouble
Paige - Well Serviced
There are some shoots that just defy description. We are really fortunate to have some of the hottest ladies on the planet visit our hallowed halls, and almost every time they give a great performance. But with every one of them, there are those shoots that just shine like a beacon. This was one of Paige's. We had planned to service Paige by using the garden tractor, but on that day the tractor refused to play. In addition, the catsuit we had selected for Paige developed a busted zip. So, while Lydia hauled out a new style red catsuit with the modified boob cup design, Gord pulled the tow hitch off the saddle fuck machine and refitted it with shafts. What had started out looking like a cluster-fuck in the making suddenly turned into something spectacular.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:22
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2230kbps
Audio: 122kbps
File size: 489.7 MB
Download Paige - Well Serviced