Cali Logan vs. The Four Rings
I can't remember what she did to deserve her punishment, but I'm sure she deserved it. She started with a thick leather collar around her neck and four chains running to the floor; trapping her in the middle. Cali's hands are secured into leather mittens and connected behind her with her arms crossing in front. With even her legs chained together the position leaves her with no way to get comfortable. The chains ensured she couldn't even lay down and her to fidget for comfort. Before Cali could get too mouthy about her predicament however, I wrap a nice tight tape gag around her mouth. Now if I could only remember what she did so I know how long to leave her like this.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1913kbps
Audio: 122kbps
File size: 133.8 MB
Download Cali Logan vs. The Four Rings
Laci Star vs. The Magic Bind
With her arms and legs bolted for the floor and pallet Jamie wasn't going anywhere. Just to give her that extra feeling of immobility I made sure to strap a trainer gag on her and chain the top to an anchor. Even with Jamie giving it all her strength not squeak came from the frame she was bolted to. To be sure a magic wand is secured in against her pussy put on low. With Jamie's range of motion measured in millimeters there is no getting away from the vibration. The effect is immediately obvious. Satisfied she's there for the long haul I kick it up to high I leave her to fight the onslaught of orgasms, losing count around five or six.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1926kbps
Audio: 122kbps
File size: 197.7 MB
Download Laci Star vs. The Magic Bind
Stacy Burke Part 6
Genres: Bdsn , Bdsm latex , latex , pvc
Video language: English
I was wearing a pair of brand new slick black stretch pvc leggings and a mesh bodysuit. I tried putting on my new Lambskin Leather Mittens as much as I could without help, but I needed some help to get them laced up, locked and secure. They felt snug and comfy, but very secure once locked so you cant escape. Some thick leather belts were added restraining my arms and my legs, elbows bound and my arms pulled to one side of my body and secured to my waist. I was wriggling around and was not really able to do very much with my elbows tightly bound and my hands trapped in the mittens. Eventually the key to the mittens were left right there on the bench within reach, however no matter my attempts, I was not able to unlock the locking strap on the mittens!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3708kbps
Audio: 62kbps
File size: 459.4 MB
Download Stacy Burke Part 6
I can't remember what she did to deserve her punishment, but I'm sure she deserved it. She started with a thick leather collar around her neck and four chains running to the floor; trapping her in the middle. Cali's hands are secured into leather mittens and connected behind her with her arms crossing in front. With even her legs chained together the position leaves her with no way to get comfortable. The chains ensured she couldn't even lay down and her to fidget for comfort. Before Cali could get too mouthy about her predicament however, I wrap a nice tight tape gag around her mouth. Now if I could only remember what she did so I know how long to leave her like this.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1913kbps
Audio: 122kbps
File size: 133.8 MB
Download Cali Logan vs. The Four Rings
Laci Star vs. The Magic Bind
With her arms and legs bolted for the floor and pallet Jamie wasn't going anywhere. Just to give her that extra feeling of immobility I made sure to strap a trainer gag on her and chain the top to an anchor. Even with Jamie giving it all her strength not squeak came from the frame she was bolted to. To be sure a magic wand is secured in against her pussy put on low. With Jamie's range of motion measured in millimeters there is no getting away from the vibration. The effect is immediately obvious. Satisfied she's there for the long haul I kick it up to high I leave her to fight the onslaught of orgasms, losing count around five or six.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1926kbps
Audio: 122kbps
File size: 197.7 MB
Download Laci Star vs. The Magic Bind
Stacy Burke Part 6
Genres: Bdsn , Bdsm latex , latex , pvc
Video language: English
I was wearing a pair of brand new slick black stretch pvc leggings and a mesh bodysuit. I tried putting on my new Lambskin Leather Mittens as much as I could without help, but I needed some help to get them laced up, locked and secure. They felt snug and comfy, but very secure once locked so you cant escape. Some thick leather belts were added restraining my arms and my legs, elbows bound and my arms pulled to one side of my body and secured to my waist. I was wriggling around and was not really able to do very much with my elbows tightly bound and my hands trapped in the mittens. Eventually the key to the mittens were left right there on the bench within reach, however no matter my attempts, I was not able to unlock the locking strap on the mittens!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3708kbps
Audio: 62kbps
File size: 459.4 MB
Download Stacy Burke Part 6