Claire S - Soft Motion - 1080p
Video language: English
Meet 41 year old Claire everyone and damn ain't you a hot Motion by definition who I almost passed on because in her submission video this absolutely gorgeous gal had pink hair. I know, I know and thank God we asked her to change it and when I saw her pictures it was like a completely different woman in all the best ways possible. Because Claire admits to getting hit on a lot, and she had pink hair so now she's going to have to beat them off with a stick. Or her hands because who doesn't like a good hand job? I do! Yes please and as we got to know our transformed sex pot we found out real quick she likes to talk. No shortage of details and explanations for the simple questions and can we put a cock in her mouth please? Well I spared all of you the filler of how to build a watch when asked what time it was, and I cut the fat out and just included the meat and sex talk because when asked how she lost her virginity I thought she was going explain in detail the car and what upholstery the back seat had. Trust me Claire admits she suffers from Adhd and is a talker and my only questions is? Can you suck cock with that mouth also dear? Yes she can and today was caulk full of first as well and what a surprise Claire was. But don't worry because I think you'll get to know our hottie just fine with all the small morsels of flavorful goodness I decided to montage into the interview during her long winded diatribe before engulfing Jay Romero's thick cock for her first deep throating, and then the shocker of them all, her first fisting ever. What? I know and I think Claire was just as surprised to know Jay had his entire fist up that baby making factory as we all were. She also squirted for only the second time ever and this woman likes to fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I mean we all love sex, but in her own words during her post shoot confessional in the bathroom she stated, "All's I've got to say is Wow, with releases I didn't know were possible." You're welcome honey and you'll all be happy to hear we decided to keep her over for her first anal on camera and first threesome ever. What a lovely woman once a cock is in her mouth and God bless America because Claire also just learned what a creampie was a few days ago. They don't come fresher in a vintage package than Claire and after you get past the interview this woman is amazing and has that willingness to try everything twice attitude and just down to please, which is always something a guy wants in his woman. What's that saying? A lady in the streets and a whore in the sheets. Love that, and I was going to title this video "A Fist For Your Thoughts" but Energy, Personality, and Cock is really what Claire encapsulates and delivers. So sit back everyone and enjoy this rollercoaster of a show because it's a dossy, and until next weeks update stay sleazy everyone because it's not easy being cheesy the Cheetos Cheetah would say. Cheers, Steve.P.S. Claire farted/queefed at (17:44, 19:39, 19:42) Mwaaaaa!!Orgasm Count Total - 3 (33:26, 39:35, 40:02 ).
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4949kbps
Audio: 93kbps
File size: 330.3 MB
Download Claire S - Soft Motion - 1080p
Lottie - Staff Lounging - 1080p
Video language: English
Lottie Staff is back because she's perfected the art of having hardcore orgasms with a rock hard dick wedged up her ass! This buxom black haired beauty is what anal dreams are made of! She makes love to the dick with her mouth, then gets slutty as ever taking it deep inside her backdoor hole! This anal princess takes it all in & leaves you wanting so much more!
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5389kbps
Audio: 247kbps
File size: 668.4 MB
Download Lottie - Staff Lounging - 1080p
Claire S - Free Spirit - 2160p
Video language: English
I pound her tight in this steamy pov scene from Claire. Free Spirit the inked beauty looks hot in her mini skirt as she teases with upskirt flashes of her big ass and round butts. Her cute face with piercings and small boobs make her seem so naughty while she bends over showing everything. Nashidni Jones joins the fun as the brunette starts pov sucking with passion taking the cock deep. The hardcore action heats up fast when I pound her tight hole from behind making her moan loud. Her tattooed body shakes with every deep thrust until the big finish covers her pretty face. This video delivers raw blowjob and fucking pleasure with close views of her excited body.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:05
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 24409kbps
Audio: 375kbps
File size: 1.6 GB
Download Claire S - Free Spirit - 2160p
Evelina Dark - From books to pleasure - 2160p
Video language: English
Evelina's troublemaking days are over! She's going to be whipped into shape by Dark and Jason. They'll use their height to their advantage, as they tower over tiny Evelina. Using a strap-on cock, Dark promises to make quick work of Evelina's tiny pussy. This bratty cadet better learn to respect authority; otherwise, she'll be getting this type of treatment daily.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:11
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12664kbps
Audio: 309kbps
File size: 1.6 GB
Download Evelina Dark - From books to pleasure - 2160p