- Joined
- Jun 8, 2019
- Messages
- 180,224
- Likes
- 39
- Points
- 48
- Age
- 36
Sarah Jane vs. The Rainbow Rope
Genre: Ballgag, Crotchrope, Rope, Nudity, Rubberbands
Actress name:
Sometimes a girl just wants to look pretty is rope while I want to make sure she can't get free. It was almost too easy really, she was too focused on the next color I was going to put on. Before Sarah realized it, escape was all but a distant fantasy. Feeling a bit of sympathy I decided to give her a chance to cut herself out. All she had to do was break out of a few silly rubber bands and she would be home free! All Sarah needs was a few... more... inches...
Video: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 11 min 38 s
Format: Windows Media
File size: 216 MiB
DOWNLOAD FILE - 216 MiB
Genre: Ballgag, Crotchrope, Rope, Nudity, Rubberbands
Actress name:
Sometimes a girl just wants to look pretty is rope while I want to make sure she can't get free. It was almost too easy really, she was too focused on the next color I was going to put on. Before Sarah realized it, escape was all but a distant fantasy. Feeling a bit of sympathy I decided to give her a chance to cut herself out. All she had to do was break out of a few silly rubber bands and she would be home free! All Sarah needs was a few... more... inches...
Video: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 11 min 38 s
Format: Windows Media
File size: 216 MiB
DOWNLOAD FILE - 216 MiB