Merciless Mistresses

Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Rawporn Forum!!!


Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Filejoker
Premium access to Filefox
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FilesMonster
Premium access to TakeFile
Premium access to File.al
Premium access to Hotlink



Don't miss this extra deal! Keep2Share Premium PRO ! Download or watch with turbo speed !

30 day membership ($21.95) month +10% days
120 day membership ($17.32) month +10% days
365 day membership ($11.75) month +10% days



With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!

newageofx

Active Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
103,289
Likes
19
Points
38
Obey Melanie - Goddess Melanie - Apology Accepted



Do you have a sissy dick? Need to apologize to your Mistress for its inadequacy? I think you should. Dont worry, I am going to show you how to make your apology sincere!

Assworship,Ballbusting,Bondage,Cbt,Femdom,Footworship,Humiliation

File name:Obey Melanie - Goddess Melanie - Apology Accepted.mp4
File Size: 92.7 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:12:36



D O W N L O A D:

Obey Melanie - Goddess Melanie - Apology Accepted.mp4
 

newageofx

Active Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
103,289
Likes
19
Points
38
The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - It's Good To Be The Queen!



This is actually some old footage that was found of when I first took ownership of slaves...
Randi was telling me about how she likes to watch her own facesitting movies- WHILE sitting on a slave's face! It apparently is called "Queening"! (I didn't know that) So she gave me an example- and I have to say it was a bit weird watching my step-daughter use a slave like this, but it is just a slave...so I guess its perfectly ok. That is what he taught me that they are for- to be used for whatever we want.
Then you won't believe how little regard she has for the slave at the end! After she "gets off" on his mouth (AND makes him lick her her ASS to her satisfaction too) she decides she has to go to the bathrooom! And she doesn't bother to even get up! She just sits there comfortably, talks about "creating a seal" with the slave's mouth and casually carries a conversation with me while she pissses right down the pathetic fuck's throat like it's nothing to her...OMG! (Although to comply with c4s rules, you cannot see any actual fluid due to the tight seal on the slave's mouth- just the "relieved" look on "Queen Randi's" face as it goes down. LOL!)

Assworship,Facesitting,Femdom,Fetish,Humiliation,Pussy Worship,Toilet

File name:The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - It's Good To Be The Queen!.mp4
File Size: 498 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:08:28



D O W N L O A D:

The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - It's Good To Be The Queen!.mp4
 

newageofx

Active Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
103,289
Likes
19
Points
38
Obey Melanie - Goddess Melanie - Small Dick Growth Encouragement



Are you a small dick cuck? Do you have a wimpy penis that people laugh at? Are you ashamed to show it off? I think I can help. I know Exactly how to make your cock grow! Can I make a man out of you? Can I make your puny dick stand up to its full potential? I guarantee I can! And after seeing what this video does to your prick, you will want to show it to everyone!

Chastity,Femdom,Fetish,Footworship

File name:Obey Melanie - Goddess Melanie - Small Dick Growth Encouragement.mp4
File Size: 57.5 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:09:35



D O W N L O A D:

Obey Melanie - Goddess Melanie - Small Dick Growth Encouragement.mp4
 

newageofx

Active Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
103,289
Likes
19
Points
38
Obey Melanie - Goddess Melanie - Training Dick



A cuckold maid will learn to jerkoff other men while being teased to an unfulfilled orgasm. While his cock drips he must continue to jerk his training dick tirelessly. Finally when he is teased and ruined and has licked his training dick clean he can be locked back into his chastity belt until his next training session. Then I allow him to genuinely thank me for teaching him how to jerk other men off to satisfying orgasms.

Chastity,Femdom,Handjob,Milking,Orgasm Control,Sissy

File name:Obey Melanie - Goddess Melanie - Training Dick.mp4
File Size: 116 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:10:47



D O W N L O A D:

Obey Melanie - Goddess Melanie - Training Dick.mp4