Scat Selected shit!

Princess Miranda Scat - 2 VIDEO - 2017 year

Description: 1. Beautiful scat! Miranda tortures the slave in toilet 2. Miranda has made a real toilet slave. Miranda feeds her slave with shit every morning. Mistress has taught the slave to eat her delicious shit. Miranda has taken a dump in the slave's mouth. She smothers him with feet and spits into his mouth, scratches his body.

Info:
Runtime: 19 min 26 s
Date: 2017
Genre: Scat, Toilet Slavery, Femdom
Models: Princess Miranda

File Size: 996 MB
Format: MP4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Quality: SD

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

Freaky Baby - Sexy Poo & Fountain Of Love

Description: Do you know what a fountain of love is? I'll show you! Come closer , look, look . breathe, breathe . a little bit more .. Get the first batch of shit and enjoy! Here it is, my fountain of love! I became so wet. and a fresh batch of shit is floating in the center!

Info:
Runtime: 4 min 13 s
Genre: Scat, Pissing, Teen
Models: Freaky Baby

File Size: 610 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

Lesbian Scat Police Girls 2 - 2005 year

Description: See these dirty brazilian girls uncensored shitting each other on their bodies and in the mouths! Brazilian lesbian shitting orgy with lot's of scat.

Info:
Runtime: 1 h 1 min
Date: 2005
Genre: Scat, Piss, Lesbian, Femdom, Toilet Slavery

File Size: 817 MB
Format: AVI
Resolution: 432 x 576

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

Evamarie88 - Sniff My Shit - 2017 year

Description: Watch me in thigh high boots tell you how I want you to sniff my shit.
I first make you watch me pee, then shit into a tucker ware box and show you it.
I then lay back and poo again onto the floor.
I put all the poo into a vaccum seal bag and instruct you how to sniff it and cum before i do the same.

Info:
Runtime: 10 min 12 s
Date: 2017
Genre: Scat, Solo, Shit, Defecation, Poop, Smearing

File Size: 454 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

Unfahiger Handwerker - 2011 year

Description: A plumber was called to repair the flooding toilet. Because he was not able to do his work properly, his mouth was taken as a replacement toilet. His fear, that I could tell his boss that he did not finish his work, made him suffer my commands. He yet took my old tampons out of the toilet with his teeth. But - sadly for him I had no mercy...

Info:
Runtime: 19 min 3 s
Date: 2011
Genre: scat, femdom
Models: Lady Chantal

File Size: 405 MB
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

KelseyObsession Anal - Toilet ATM

Description: I sit down on the toilet to and fart. I get up and tell you to stick your dick in my dirty asshole. You fuck my ass and pull your dick out to gape my asshole as I let some more farts fly out. I taste my dirty ass on your dick as you cum in my mouth.

Info:
Runtime: 6 min 33 s
Genre: fart, pee, scat, gape, anal

File Size: 182 MB
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S