Sexual Girls Selection Casting

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Jessica



Name of actress: Jessica
Tags: Anal, Big Boobs, Blonde, MILF, Swallows

Big tit MILF alert! I scored big (hehe..ah boob jokes) with busty massage therapist Jessica who loves to please and take care of people. She stresses how she keeps an "open mind" to everything so that's why she's here today. Had a fantastic time with Jessica. Great, calm, confident and (mostly) relaxed temptress attitude. Likes anal and I got some of the best assfucking on tape here. She really gets into it and does everything I want...and does it very well. Milfs are great, honestly there's something about the warmth and experience they bring to the table that make my castings just so much more intimate and relaxing. It's like bringing your dick to the spa. You'll see.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Jessica
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 36 min 29 s
Size: 495 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 
Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Rawporn Forum!!!


Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Filejoker
Premium access to Filefox
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FilesMonster
Premium access to TakeFile
Premium access to File.al
Premium access to Hotlink



Don't miss this extra deal! Keep2Share Premium PRO ! Download or watch with turbo speed !

30 day membership ($21.95) month +10% days
120 day membership ($17.32) month +10% days
365 day membership ($11.75) month +10% days



With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Danielle



Name of actress: Danielle
Tags: Anal, Creampie, MILF, Toy

20 year old mom Danielle has a great orgasm today during her casting. It's so nice, I count down to it for ya and split screen it. Can't miss it. Plus, she's loud as fuck. You'll KNOW. Before that: I make Danielle masturbate with anal beads, enjoy her expert BJ skills, bang her mommy pussy (beads still in her ass), and long, hard anal in two positions, neither of which she enjoys very much but are fucking phenomenal for me. Naturally I finish off with a creampie because clearly she's not fazed by guys cumming inside her without warning. Danielle does everything I want, and has a great attitude the entire time. Horny, enthusiastic moms, man. My new fave I think. If it wasn't for that cackling laugh, Danielle would be a great regular on-the-side lay. Look, this chick is a nympho trailer park cum recepticle living on food stamps, has been putting out for free since Junior high, pushed out 2 offspring she admits to, and no job. Can't blame her for trying to get paid for it. Not that any of this is going to change after today.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Danielle
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 30 min 12 s
Size: 409 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Kiera



Name of actress: Kiera
Tags: Anal, Anal Creampie, Latina, MILF

"Dear Kiera, thank you for your recent audition. And congratulations on being a new mom! Unfortunately the producers decided that despite your excellent anal sex performance, and the enthusiasm for the adult industry and "Let's do it!"-spirit during the casting, they are unable to hire you without first getting a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. There is no need to call or text me anymore as they will not change their minds. I know of a good plastic surgeon who will accept payment in food stamps, lmk if you are interested. Sincerely - Rick."

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Kiera
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 22 min 33 s
Size: 308 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Mom Desiree



Name of actress: Mom Desiree
Tags: Anal, Blonde, Creampie, MILF

This is mom Desiree. She wants to get into porn to fulfill her lifelong dream of getting her own washer and dryer. Big goals, as she puts it. Oh go ahead, laugh. And then weep as you watch me get the best blowjob from one of the most experienced, orgasmic ladies on the couch yet. Desiree cums when I eat her out, and is soaking wet when I fuck her on the desk and the couch. Hubby #1 and #2 were a loooong time ago so she is ready to let go. Desiree is so into what she's doing, she ignores my requests to get into next position, stop deep throating my cock, and so on. I do hear some weird beeping throughout this casting, so maybe her hearing aid is malfunctioning. Either way, after I creampie our naughty mom, she rubs my cum deeper into her pussy to use it as lube, and then gets herself off one more time before I can send her home. She wasn't happy when I told her she'd have to wait at least 3 weeks until she'll hear back from the producers because apparently Home Depot has a nice washer and dryer combo on sale RIGHT NOW. But it's ok, there's always the Walmart greeter employee discount.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Mom Desiree
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 39 min 46 s
Size: 537 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Missy



Name of actress: Missy
Tags: Anal, Creampie, Toy

After I unload an ambush creampie in Missy, the following conversation ensues and it tells you all you need to know about this journalism student: Missy "Did you just bust inside me??" - Me: "Yes. Are you on birth control?" - Missy:"SWALLOWING is my birth control...". Missy probably won't be anchoring the TV morning news any time soon, or win the Pulitzer Prize for most hard hitting investigative reporting for the New York Times. Or get paying adult modeling jobs, for that matter. But she is a lot of fun, our chemistry was at the making-out level, and she fucks like a rabbit on Ecstasy. Couldn't ask for more, except maybe "Have you heard of Plan B?"...

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Missy
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 35 min 45 s
Size: 437 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Carlynn



Name of actress: Carlynn
Tags: Anal, Facial, Painal, Tattoo

Carlynn gets a 10 because she did anal. At least that's what I tell her. But let's be real here, anal by itself isn't worth ten points. Points have to be earned. So let's start at zero and then: minus 2 for being a half hour late, plus 3 for having a great attitude, minus 3 for annoyingly talking and moaning like a pornstar (desperate to impress much?), plus 1 for tasting like peach juice, minus 4 for shitty tattoos, plus 2 for keeping her glasses on when I cum on her. So that's a -3. Subtract 2 because during the interview she made it sound like she enjoys assfucking which turns out is a lie, add 5 because anal turns into painal and that's good footage. Then add 10 because she uses her own shirt to wipe off the cum from her face and glasses before she puts it back on and wears it when she goes to see her boyfriend. THAT is why Carlynn gets a 10 today.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Carlynn
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 29 min 59 s
Size: 406 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Leo



Name of actress: Leo
Tags: Anal, Creampie, Teen

Fresh out of High School, barely legal Leo is so cute and agreeable, I don't know whether I should assfuck and inseminate her, or take her home to mom. Not both because I never fuck a girl in the ass until mom approves of her. It's a thing I do. Kidding. Anyway, I opt for the former because it's not every day I get to make out with a cute, normal, down to earth 18 year old, take her anal virginity, and pump an ambush creampie inside her. Leo(na) is fucking adorable, does everything I want her to, is passionate and enjoys sex. Her college recruiters may have called her a tease but honestly, this honeypot delivers just fine if you know how to push her buttons.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Leo
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 28 min 8 s
Size: 380 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Callie



Name of actress: Callie
Tags: Anal, Blonde, Creampie, Painal, Weird

It's one thing to say you want to do porn, another to actually do it. 21 year old Callie is one of the most nervous and hesitant girls ever. It doesn't take a NLP expert to pick up on her distancing body language and micro facial expressions of fear and confusion throughout her entire casting. After reluctantly taking off her clothes for the cameras, Callie flat out refuses to give a masturbation demo, and almost walks out when I tell her she must now show her willingness to go the extra mile by sucking my cock or GTFO. I rush through my routine because I cannot wait to punish this self delusional burger joint cashier with my cock up her ass. Anal actually turns out great. For me. She whimpers and grimaces but like with everything else here, she does so quietly. A self-confessed germophobe who almost throws up (!) when I have her try and get me off with a BJ probably shouldn't be doing porn. And when you ask a girl what kind of birth control she's on and her answer is "gravity!", you know she DEFINITELY should not be doing porn. She couldn't wait to get dressed and run to CVS for a box of Plan B. Neither can I. I actually feel sorry...for her boyfriend.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Callie
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 25 min 15 s
Size: 342 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Alyssa



Name of actress: Alyssa
Tags: Anal, Anal Creampie, Tattoo, Teen

After a snooze fest of an interview with 19 year old Alyssa I happily discover this girl is simply one of those made for sex and that's it. She moans and cums and does and says all the right things we want from a chick. Even takes it up the ass although this almost didn't happen, and you'll see why. Hint: painal. BJ skills need some practice but then again she claims to only have been with 3 guys in her life. After her casting concludes, with her skinny ass pumped full of cum and regret sinking in on her face, Alyssa morphs back to being her shy, quiet, nearly pulseless self. By the time those ink sleeves are filled in I'm sure she'll be proficient at VIP room suck-offs where she works, so I don't think she really has to worry about cash in the future. A promising young cutie and you can already see her downfall - and this time I'm not the reason.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Alyssa
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 27 min 43 s
Size: 375 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Layla



Name of actress: Layla
Tags: Anal, Facial, MILF

Nothing better than a sex starved young mom. I should feel bad for the guy Layla is cheating on with me today. But her baby-daddy clearly hasn't made her cum in a long time, or given her the attention she craves. Shame on him, a girl with an ass like that deserves a regular tapping. The interview doesn't make me believe she really wants to be a pornstar. More like Layla wants to confirm to herself that, yes, indeed she still got what it takes to be desired by many men - despite the kids and the tattoos and the boyfriend, and all the other choices (mistakes?) she's made in the past. She does everything I want her to. Masturbation demo, fantastic blowjob... she plays with her nipples when I eat her out, and I know she wants to cum. I help her get there. It's smooth sailing from there, I fuck the shit out her, talk her into anal, unload on her face. She takes it all with a smile (ok, the anal wasn't accompanied with cheers...) and I think she's just fine with the fact that she won't ever get that call from producers.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Layla
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 27 min 5 s
Size: 365 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Chloe



Name of actress: Chloe
Tags: Anal, Anal Creampie, Asian

Behold the tiny Asian anal angel that descendeth upon the office today, for she cummeth easily and maketh my cock look ginormous. I devour all of Chloe's spinnerific 4 foot 9 inches before convincing her that taking it up her juicy ass is the way to make a proper demo tape. Chloe already claims to have banged enough guys and girls to populate a small village so this shouldn't be a problem. She braves through the anal like a champ. I do love her facial expressions and how she desperately tries to find something to hold on to as I fuck her ass harder and harder. You'll see all that happen in real time thanks to the split screens. Speaking of, let me know if I'm overdoing them or if you want more of that. I find it shows a lot of what's going on but really it's your call. Anyway, I finish the little lady off with a creampie in her ass because it feels good and because I can. The polite and submissive Asian cutie she is, there are no complaints or freakouts from Chloe, just a happy, hopeful face kissing the camera goodbye, then she gets dressed in anticipation of that phone call inviting her to start her pornstar career...

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Chloe
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 24 min 0 s
Size: 397 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Tifini



Name of actress: Tifini
Tags: Anal, Big Boobs, Swallows

Other than the ridiculous way she spells her name, gamer Tifini is down to earth, naturally busty, kinky, takes it in the ass and is just generally helluva fun. After telling me about her eye popping personal sex adventures and preferences, I can't wait to make this sexy geek mine. What a great girl, and speaking of - she swings both ways. Maybe I'll let her in on my secret and have her ambush a future casting hopeful together with me? She seems cool enough to not want to murder me if I tell her what I'm really doing. Let me know what you think of Tifini.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Tifini
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 27 min 6 s
Size: 367 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Aspen



Name of actress: Aspen
Tags: Anal, MILF, Nylons, Swallows

I'm not sure I can focus on getting MILFs much longer. On one hand it's a tough gig with tons of walkouts, threats, and more than your fair share of bad surprises between how they look in the pics they send you and when they actually show up. On the other hand, you can get a single mom like Aspen here, great attitude and more than willing to go that extra mile because she knows she's running out of options, and desperation can make a woman do baaaad things. This MILF gives me one of the best blowjobs I've ever had, takes it up the ass, lets me grudge fuck the shit out of her, and then finishes me off with a BJ after which she swallows my cum and licks the rest off her fingers unprompted because Aspen knows that's what the 'producers' want to see. I need your feedback so I know where to focus my time on. Chime in through the comments section.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Aspen
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 30 min 18 s
Size: 409 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Serena



Name of actress: Serena
Tags: Anal, Latina, Painal, Swallows, Teen, Toy

When I interview 18 (!) year old Serena, with those big fake lashes, big hair, and under-her-breath bragging about how good she is in bed, I assumed she is just another self-deluded ghetto queen. I was wrong. I shudder to think what she had to be doing in High School to get as good as she is at her young age, but...holy fudge, this latina teen is amazing! She rewards me for making her cum by giving me a truly pro-level blowjob, and from there on out this girl turns out to be one of the best fucks I've had during a casting this year. The hightlight is the anal - which she really, really didn't want to do but hey, that's what producers wanna see, right?... - her facial expressions are so priceless, I split-screen that shit for you so you don't miss one grimace, or painal moan as I fuck that juicy ass of hers. She finishes me off in her mouth and literally and figuratively drains me. This chick is a 10 out of 10.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Serena
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 34 min 7 s
Size: 564 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Destiny



Name of actress: Destiny
Tags: Anal, Brunette, Creampie, Teen

Contest: count how many times 19 year old Destiny is biting her lower lip because she damn well knows she should not be here, with her boyfriend's promise ring as a constant reminder. Your prize is the insight that sometimes even the most "decent" women are more than happy to sneak around their loved one's back and suck and fuck a stranger on camera to make money for another designer hand bag. Unfortunately for Destiny, I'm also not going to keep my promise - the one about helping her make $1000 to $5000 per day in the adult industry. I do keep my promise about getting her that Plan B pill after I cum inside her. Unlike her boyfriend/fiance, I have no intentions of knocking her up.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Destiny
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 23 min 57 s
Size: 324 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«