Sexual Girls Selection Casting

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Sierra



Name of actress: Sierra
Tags: Anal, Anal Creampie, Big Boobs, Brunette, Hairy pussy, Toy

21 year old Sierra looks like that good Italian girl next door we all know: shy, nice, cute, unshaved pussy. What puts her into pornstar territory is her insanely great body, and she has one of the greatest sets of all-natural tits I've ever seen on a girl. Like "HOLY SHIT!"-moment nice. Oh and she's all up for anal antics of all kinds. Perfect! Sierra is the wifey-type and I'm actually not really sure why a girl like that would want to become a pornstar other than maybe 'get it out of her system'. She is in an open relationship with her boyfriend, after all. Not complaining of course, this turned out to be one of my favorite castings in recent memory. Let's get one thing out of the way - Sierra giggles a lot because she's so nervous during her casting. I know a lot of you hate that. I think her fantastic body, intense sex, and enthusiasm for anal will help you get over that.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Sierra
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 29 min 38 s
Size: 487 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 
Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Rawporn Forum!!!


Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Filejoker
Premium access to Filefox
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FilesMonster
Premium access to TakeFile
Premium access to File.al
Premium access to Hotlink



Don't miss this extra deal! Keep2Share Premium PRO ! Download or watch with turbo speed !

30 day membership ($21.95) month +10% days
120 day membership ($17.32) month +10% days
365 day membership ($11.75) month +10% days



With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Valerie



Name of actress: Valerie
Tags: Anal, Brunette, Facial

Today's casting is as much about 23 year old Georgia peach Valerie as it is about new fake-agent-in-training, TC. But while 'There Is No Job' for Valerie regardless of how well she does today (quite well, actually), for TC there's more at stake - he may or may not fill in regularly for me. But that's up to you. Today he's just doing stuntcock duties, we're taking this step by step. Let me know what you think of him in the comments section in the members area.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Valerie
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 31 min 48 s
Size: 523 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
MILF Chloe



Name of actress: MILF Chloe
Tags: Anal, Blonde, Facial, MILF

Stripper mom Chloe orgasms when I fuck her in the ass. She doesn't usually let guys fuck her in the ass because she's classy like that - but today is different because a) they'll have a St Patrick's Day $2 green beer special at her place of employment and it'll be "that kinda night" again, or b) desperate women pushing 40 will often do anything for a promise of future fame and fortune. You pick. Chloe is fun, warm, very open minded. And there's a moment after I cum on her face where you can tell how she might've looked in her early 20s (weird, right?) and you know what - she would have made a fantastic pornstar. But alas, life choices, timing, and all that. So let Chloe dream for a few minutes, enjoy her anal orgasm, and then trot back to the strip club to earn tuition money for her proud offspring.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: MILF Chloe
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 30 min 44 s
Size: 504 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Nikki



Name of actress: Nikki
Tags: Anal, Big Boobs, Black, Black Hair, Facial, Teen

21 year old college scholar Nikki spends a lot of time at the gym, and it shows. That ass...OMG. And yes, those chocolate buns get a good fucking, much to Nikki's dismay. This do-all, free spirited tornado thinks getting into the porn business would just be all "fun and exciting" and I feel it's my duty to show her that it can be, in fact, a pain in the ass. Literally. I recommend you pick up a couple of protein shakes and take advantage of that gym membership that's been draining your bank account for years. Why? Because girls lately, including Nikki, can't keep their hands off my muscles, they clearly enjoy the fucking more, and my cum load is ridiculously huge now (I cum twice in a row like I was able to a few years back...you'll remember when you see it). Clearly, some muscles on a guy and the resulting extra vigor just opens a lot of doors (and pussies and asses) with the hotter girls. Fight the "dad bod"!

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Nikki
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 46 min 2 s
Size: 855 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Aubrey



Name of actress: Aubrey
Tags: Anal, Anal Creampie, Black Hair, Brunette, First Time Anal, Toy

21 year old waitress Aubrey looks even hotter in person than in her pics she sent me. She's tall, leggy, gorgeous face, and best of all - no tattoos. Hot & broke = perfect. Does everything I want her to for a chance to make it big in the jizz biz. Says she's never done anal before but I swear this scene has some of the most...fluid ass banditry of all time. I practically jump in and out of her ass, it's incredible. Even so, her pussy is so tight that the dildo I shoved in there stays put the entire time. Split-screened that for you so you can watch her trying to keep it together as I fuck her ass as hard as possible until I cum.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Aubrey
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 33 min 4 s
Size: 614 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Kate



Name of actress: Kate
Tags: Anal, Brunette, Facial, First Time Anal, Tattoo

A girl who brings her healthy, homemade meals to a porn casting so that she doesn't mess up her diet schedule just before a fitness competition is a-ok with me. Lots of other things to love about 24 year old Kate, you'll see. Very fun, honest, and driven girl. And while I don't dig tats on girls, I make an exception for Batman and Joker. She agrees to try anal, which goes well, but freaks out a little for her first cum facial. But Kate is such a blast, I put up with just about everything here.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Kate
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 39 min 5 s
Size: 642 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Adriana



Name of actress: Adriana
Tags: Anal, Anal Fail, Brunette, Creampie, Latina

My regimen of extreme exercise and high protein diet is paying off: not only can I fuck 21 year old latina spinner Adriana standing up, I also shoot one of my biggest loads of cum ever inside her pussy today. Yes, today's casting is every bit as incredible as it sounds. But despite Adriana's fantastic body, and willingness to "go the extra mile" with me, this cutie is just not ready for the adult industry: A medical student who has never seen a circumcised cock before (watch her vainly try to find some foreskin to peel back for the blowjob. Adorable!), completely fails at anal, and can count the men in her life on one hand, probably needs to get a bit more cock practice in. So even though there is no job for Adriana, she should be thanking me for helping her sexual repertoire along. I'm expecting her thank-you call any day now.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Adriana
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 37 min 52 s
Size: 699 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Brandie (Walkout)



Name of actress: Brandie (Walkout)
Tags: Teen, Walkout

Brandie talks a big deal about wanting to become a pornstar but when I have her undress and ask her to masturbate for us (errr...her "demo tape"), she realizes shit's getting real - and she totally shuts down. This week has been one disaster after another. So yes ladies and jellyspoons, the life of a fake casting agent isn't always just easy ass banditry and cumming in desperate, delusional girls. Sometimes it's just watching desperate, delusional girls having mental meltdowns.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Brandie (Walkout)
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 12 min 52 s
Size: 238 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Teen Marie



Name of actress: Teen Marie
Tags: Anal, Ass To Mouth, Black Hair, Brunette, DP, Facial, Latina, Swallows, Teen

What's 18 years old, 5 feet tall, and sucks my cock after it's been in her ass just a second earlier in hopes of getting high paying adult modeling jobs that don't actually exist? This chick. Perpetually happy spinner Marie does everything I want, which given how hot she is, that's a lot. Once again I lament the fact that I can only put 7 little preview thumbnail pics up here, it's impossible to show you how much stuff I put Marie through for her "demo tape". All the different anal antics alone would fill a whole page. And you really have to listen to the video to get a sense of how wet this teen is through all of it. Seriously, skip to where Marie rides me on the couch, then watch the rest. I rate Marie a ten (ok, 9.5 - her boobs need some work) and unless you're blind, deaf, gay, or hate hot 18 year old latinas who do anal, you will too. Is this shaping up to be Backroom's best year yet, or what? Enjoy!

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Teen Marie
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 40 min 38 s
Size: 755 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Dane



Name of actress: Dane
Tags: Anal, Ass To Mouth, Blonde, Swallows, Tattoo

When Dane tells us she cums from anal, I knew this casting would be an assfucking extravaganza. I didn't expect it to be THAT awesome though. The night before I rescued this now ex-stripper after her club fired her. After listening to her crazy gangbang and submissive sex stories (she'll repeat some of them here, don't worry), I told her to come audition for me for a chance to make $1000 to $5000 per day. Like any good, desperate, self-loathing girl, she jumps on the opportunity. Dane starts off proving her love for anal by shoving two fingers in her ass for her masturbation demo. After one of the most incredible blowjobs in my life, and some rug sampling, I take Dane's pussy for a test drive. I lift the 5'2 spinner up in the air and it's all fun but really, I can't wait to get in that ass. INCREDIBLE! Let's just say this crazy girl wasn't lying about loving anal. Dane is one of the most sexually enthusiastic and kinky girls of all time. "A star is born"...is what I would say if I had any intentions of giving her the job.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Dane
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 37 min 26 s
Size: 696 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Addyson



Name of actress: Addyson
Tags: Big Boobs, Brunette, Swallows, Teen

19 year old Addyson calls herself a submissive sex slave but honestly this chick easily calls the shots wherever she goes. Not meek or shy in the least. She's smarter and more composed than the average 19 year old I get here but I've gotten wise too - I now ask girls if they're on birth control on my model application. Addyson's second major lapse in judgment (first one being her love affair with horrendous tattoos) is not being on any, so a rubber makes an appearance on my dick for the first time in ages. She sets the boundaries and as long as I respect them she's giving us a great show masturbating, giving (amazing) head, and doing everything else I want in hopes of getting adult modeling jobs that pay $1000 to ....haha I can't believe even smart girls like Addyson still actually buy into this. Well you know, the bigger the lie...

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Addyson
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 34 min 45 s
Size: 646 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Lacey



Name of actress: Lacey
Tags: Brunette, Creampie

Waitress Lacey is a classic beauty, good bone structure, good posture, and all that. Not overly whorish. Kind. I'd like to say she's smart too but a) look at her arm, b) she's here, and c) she's not on birth control yet wants to get into the porn business. This girl is TIGHT, everywhere. Incredible vajayjay bangin', unfortunately when it comes to teh buttseks, my finger is all she can take. And barely. On the plus side, some of you recently challenged me to get a girl to orgasm on camera and I'm happy to report this happens today with Lacey, right after I unload my cum inside her, and before I drive her ass to the next 24 hour pharmacy for a Plan B pill.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Lacey
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 41 min 53 s
Size: 783 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Irene



Name of actress: Irene
Tags: Black Hair, Creampie, Latina

When 20 year old Latina Irene asks me for permission to play with herself as I fuck her on the desk, I realize she isn't the shy and innocent good girl next door I thought I just interviewed a moment earlier on the couch. Her BJ is amazing, too, and later she grinds herself to orgasm again in cowgirl. Being so busy with school and working, Irene just hasn't had time for boys and she just wants to cum. And go wild (but "only a little bit"!). Irene hopes that getting into porn will take care of all of that. While I can't help with getting her real jobs, I'm happy to help her with the going-wild part. And now she's got a video memento to remember her wildness forever. This may just be the first time her call center bosses will finally take notice of Employee #439.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Irene
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 37 min 56 s
Size: 705 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Jaden



Name of actress: Jaden
Tags: Black, Black Hair, Creampie

Jaden admits she likes to watch creampie videos online since it's so taboo for her and it gets her off. She's terrified of getting pregnant. So guess what I'm going to finish her off with? She does freak out a little after I cum inside her and we go get a Plan B pill at the pharmacy immediately after her casting (I tape it on my phone to prevent any paternity claims down the road...). Besides all that, Jaden is next-door cute, not shy at all to share her sexual kinks with us, and admits she has a boyfriend who has no clue she's fucking a stranger on camera today for a chance at modeling jobs (that don't exist.) Good, clean girl with a filthy side and a weirdly awesome blowjob technique that's shockingly pro for a girl like that.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Jaden
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 32 min 16 s
Size: 598 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Angellyna



Name of actress: Angellyna
Tags: Anal, Asian, Big Boobs, DP, Facial, Swallows, Toy

Half Vietnamese, half German. Ex-military. Raver chick. She likes a cock in her ass and be submissive with guys as much as she's into dominating lesbian girls in her free time. The definition of open minded and willing to try anything, 22 year old Angellyna effortlessly pulls together lots of opposite spectrums of life. A great casting session with a tornado of a girl who's cool enough to just hang with the boys, and filthy enough to fuck until your dick falls off.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Angellyna
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 36 min 4 s
Size: 674 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«