- Joined
- Jul 2, 2022
- Messages
- 121,355
- Likes
- 11
- Points
- 38
- Age
- 37
Gasha - Lucky me is gonna fuck my 42 year old stepmom Gasha in the bathroom and we both come hard and long
Cast: Gasha
Production date: 2025-01-21
Duration: 00:26:53
Description: I love my stepmom. Her name is Gasha and she's a 42 year old blonde cougar that loves cock. When I accidently walked in to her in the bathroom when she was naked, we both got horny as hell and we started to fuck like animals. It was the best fuck ever and I hope my dad never finds out!
Size: 888.6 MB
HD video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Download: https://filejoker.net/4gb8e5yzgarf
Cast: Gasha
Production date: 2025-01-21
Duration: 00:26:53
Description: I love my stepmom. Her name is Gasha and she's a 42 year old blonde cougar that loves cock. When I accidently walked in to her in the bathroom when she was naked, we both got horny as hell and we started to fuck like animals. It was the best fuck ever and I hope my dad never finds out!
Size: 888.6 MB
HD video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Download: https://filejoker.net/4gb8e5yzgarf