Brutal Scat Collection!

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
64,986
Likes
0
Points
36
Dahlia Depraved - Riding a Dildo and Cleaning it up after


What an amazing adventure!
I was out and about with my dildo and camera, in the hopes of going and doing some naughty, filthy fun in a public toilet.
And what did I find... A TOTAL STRANGER'S SHIT already in one of the toilets!

I wasted no time at all playing with it. Tasting it. It tasted even better than my own would have!
I made sure to still use my big dildo I had with me.

I then collected some of the shit out of the toilet bowl, and took it with me outside.
I bought myself a nice brownie, a cookie and a coffee.

I then sat down on a public bench, and mixed the shit I had just scooped out of the toilet, with both the brownie and cookie, and sat and enjoyed it as people walked by.

00:10:31 | 161 MB | 684x1280 | MP4

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/4841d4441608c...ding_a_Dildo_and_Cleaning_it_up_after-_01.mp4
 
Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Rawporn Forum!!!


Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Filejoker
Premium access to Filefox
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FilesMonster
Premium access to TakeFile
Premium access to File.al
Premium access to Hotlink



Don't miss this extra deal! Keep2Share Premium PRO ! Download or watch with turbo speed !

30 day membership ($21.95) month +10% days
120 day membership ($17.32) month +10% days
365 day membership ($11.75) month +10% days



With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
64,986
Likes
0
Points
36
Goddess Panther - Constipated Bulge In Panties


I struggled to finish my food, I struggled to stay standing after cumming, and now I need to sit down and go pee.. and manage to stand back up because my knees feel like jello.. I need like.. 30 minutes of shut eye, but I have to run some time sensitive errands.. which is why I chose to masturbate after eating in the first place. To stay awake.. So now I have to stay awake..

I start with washing and drying my hands & hope that I have cooled down enough to sit on the toilet and pee. As I sit I check my labia, which is still swollen and sensitive, but it isn't sticking to one side or the other.. or sticking together.. so audio shouldn't be an issue this clip. Time to sit down, relax, and wait..

00:14:11 | 1002 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/68d28a3d3e8b6/Goddess_Panther_-_Constipated_Bulge_In_Panties-_01.mp4
 

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
64,986
Likes
0
Points
36
ElleClarkScatQueen - SHITTING in the dressing room of a clothing store


POV you come home and are desperate to poop. But I'm using the toilet and I won't let you in. You shit your pants just as I open the door. As punishment I give you laxatives. When you're desperate again I won't let you in the bathroom standing in front of the door. You shit your pants again, it's so humiliating, I'm going to tell everyone that you�re a panty pooper. (This video is full nude verbal humiliation. There is no scat this is a roleplay)

00:05:30 | 989 MB | 3840x2160 | MP4

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/6114be9f67f2a...the_dressing_room_of_a_clothing_store-_01.mov
 

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
64,986
Likes
0
Points
36
FinaleDemonic - Dirty orgasm in scat & pee filled CK


I made this special video just for you. I really have to go and I wanted to give you something to keep me in that head of yours. Watch me struggle to squeeze out every last bit of my load, moaning with desperation and pleasure until I'm completely emptied out. After admiring what I made, a devious idea hits me. I pick up a piece and lick it, savoring the taste as I rub myself. I cum fast, but I'm not satisfied yet. Still rubbing my aching pussy, I start sucking on my turd and it pushes me over the edge into a second orgasm even harder than the first, leaving me with a huge smile. Now I know why they call it a shit eating grin.

00:07:01 | 1.24 GB | 2160x3840 | MP4

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/00ee4ea163681/FinaleDemonic_-_Dirty_orgasm_in_scat_pee_filled_CK-_01.mov
 

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
64,986
Likes
0
Points
36
MakeKatPurrrr - Gaping Pleasures Vol. 8


Would you just look at that asshole open up for you. Staring at Kat's dirty gape and all her yummy shit inside. Teasing you with her shit and her gapes you love that stinky ass. Telling you what she ate the day before while she teases you with her big dirty gapes. Shitting face down ass up while spreading her ass for you. It feels so good for Kat getting all that shit out of her. Making sure she's pushing every last bit out for you.

00:05:39 | 149 MB | 3840x2160 | MP4

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/04db3710ba22a/MakeKatPurrrr_-_Gaping_Pleasures_Vol._8-_01.mp4
 

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
64,986
Likes
0
Points
36
Lamia Dark - Juicy morning fisting


I take a huge, juicy morning shit right in front of you, then I get in the bathtub with it and fill myself up completely while I masturbate my pussy and do an anal fisting, totally covered in shit... One of those moments that drives you crazy

00:11:24 | 1.35 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/beee09287a4ac/Lamia_Dark_-_Juicy_morning_fisting-_01.mp4
 

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
64,986
Likes
0
Points
36
MySluttyEvilTwin - Dirty Anal Panty Stuffing (Short)


I love getting my panties extra dirty and covered in skidmarks for devoted fans. Sometimes just regular skidmarks are not enoough, and I get creative to make sure the panties are coated in poop, inside and out.

I show off the skid marks in my cute panties after just taking a fat shit in the toilet. Rather than wipe, I let it get inside the panties. Now I want to use them to wipe down my insides. I struggle to stuff the panties deep inside my tight, filthy asshole. Once I get them inside, it is just as difficult to push them back out. I am constipated af, straining super hard to push them back out. But I am no cheater! I want to do this with no hands and put my pelvic floor muscles to the ultimate challenge. It takes so much straining to fart these panties back out. When I successfully poop the panties back out, I show off what a stinky, shitty mess I have made!

00:03:32 | 255 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/d7f2acf7f7548/MySluttyEvilTwin_-_Dirty_Anal_Panty_Stuffing-_01.mp4
 

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
64,986
Likes
0
Points
36
Mycelium_Mother - Little Red And The Big Bad Turd


Little Red is all alone and lost in the woods... and has the intense urge to relieve herself!
She lets out a stream of urine and some hot farts. Vaginally creaming all over her pink knotted toy and tasting herself. She teases her anus with a large plug and smears her creamy poo on her round buttcheeks. She pushes out her own special kind of log to play with. Sucking and throating her poop with light gagging. Mouth full and body covered in her own shit, she uses her pink toy back and forth between her gaping anus and her mouth before digging her fist into her hungry shitpipe. Pounding her dirty pussy with her toy, she moans in pleasure, but still wants more... and desperately fists fucks her pussy until orgasm. She throats her mouthful of poop.... restuffs her mouth... packs her things and is back on her way again in the deep, dirty woods.....

MP4 | 2.75 GB | 1080x1920 | 00:16:48

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/fa3f22d404291/Mycelium_Mother_-_Little_Red_And_The_Big_Bad_Turd-_01.mp4
 

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
64,986
Likes
0
Points
36
Mycelium_Mother - Banana Milk


Mycelium Mother topless in a plaid skirt with fishnets sensually eating a banana - teasing you with mouthing and sucking while drinking thick creamy milk to wash it down. Views of my white tongue with nipple play. Once my belly is full, I start giving my flesh colored dildo a blowjob. Lots of spit and gagging until I use my fingers to finally puke all over my tiny tits and toy. Dirty handjob. Puke smearing and a quick view and a couple spanks of my milky vomit covered ass.

MP4 | 1.47 GB | 1920x1080 | 00:12:11

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/e7c140d8e7daf/Mycelium_Mother_-_Banana_Milk-_01.mp4
 
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
64,986
Likes
0
Points
36
Mycelium_Mother - Shit For Brains


Mycelium Mother dressed in chain mail lingerie. She rubs the metal into her tits and her cloth panties into her clit. She sniffs herself on her fingers. She turns around and continues to rub her pussy through her panties until she takes them off. She pulls out your brainless skull and positions it under her puckered asshole. She slowly and effortly pushes two solid chunks of poop into your head. Does the smell of my poop get your dick nice and hard? It smells so good and she can't stop sniffing. She shows off your shitty mind up close to the camera. She rubs some on the tip of her nose, licking and sniffing her fragrant poop. She picks a piece up and begins to suck on it, filling her mouth. She puts the other piece of poop right on your forehead, smearing it on your face. Savoring her mouthful of shit, she puts a realistic dildo on your shitty head and begins sucking. Don't you love seeing that mouth full of packed shit? Coating your cock in her shit, she chews up and swallows the bit left in her mouth while stroking your poop covered cock. She deep throats your cock and her shit, simultaneously choking
herself while she sucks. (That shitty handprint around my throat is fucking HOT!) She cleans her hands by smearing them against then chainmail. She lies back and puts your shit coated cock in her phat pussy. She tastes her pussy mixed with the shit. She pounds her pussy to orgasm while chewing up the shit from your forehead and you cum in her mouth.

MP4 | 2.23 GB | 2320x1080 | 00:16:29

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/2c61a097e2aae/Mycelium_Mother_-_Shit_For_Brains-_01.mp4
 

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
64,986
Likes
0
Points
36