Brutal Scat Collection!

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
65,107
Likes
0
Points
36
Amy_dirty00 - Thick vomit


Watch me doggy ride this massive thick BBC dildo deep in my ass until I push out a big warm load of shit all over it. I keep riding through the mess, grinding my dirty hole on the shit- covered dildo before pulling it out and stuffing my fresh shit straight into my mouth. I suck and deepthroat the filthy shit-smeared BBC like a nasty whore, tasting my own ass while smearing it all over my tongue and lips.

MP4 | 2.11 GB | 1080x1920 | 00:12:02

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/7b7824715f332/Amy_dirty00_-_Thick_vomit-_01.mp4
 
Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Rawporn Forum!!!


Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Filejoker
Premium access to Filefox
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FilesMonster
Premium access to TakeFile
Premium access to File.al
Premium access to Hotlink



Don't miss this extra deal! Keep2Share Premium PRO ! Download or watch with turbo speed !

30 day membership ($21.95) month +10% days
120 day membership ($17.32) month +10% days
365 day membership ($11.75) month +10% days



With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
65,107
Likes
0
Points
36
Sarathonson - between dirty dreams


Valentina, Emily, and Sara had fallen fast asleep in the same bed, exhausted after a night of laughter and mischief. In their dreams, they saw themselves throwing their panties into the fire, giggling as the smoke rose. The sensation was so intense that when they woke up, their skin still burning, they couldn't resist sliding their hands over each other's bodies.

Amid shared sighs and moans, they toyed with each other, gazing into each other's eyes mischievously. The heat was so intense that they looked for something to extinguish it, but what they drank proved even dirtier, making them laugh between gasps. The game turned into a delicious mess: wet panties, bodies entwined, naughty laughter, and uncontrolled moans. They didn't just want shit in their panties; they also vomited on them while masturbating nonstop.

Finally, exhausted, they collapsed on top of each other, like a pile of forbidden secrets. They fell asleep, wrapped in each other's arms, wrapped in the mess they had created. And at dawn, they woke up peacefully, smiling as if nothing had happened, but with the certainty that it would inevitably happen again.

MP4 | 1.69 GB | 1920x1080 | 00:17:01

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/b5bdb0a61f917/Sarathonson_-_between_dirty_dreams-_01.mp4
 

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
65,107
Likes
0
Points
36
Kitty Skatt - Huge dump in fancy hotel bidet


All day long I've been wearing my diaper, peeing in it constantly. It's about to burst. Luckily I'm wearing my supercute pink plastic pants over it! I'm dressed in my cutest and prettiest pink dress. Cause it just makes me feel sooo sexy! I have been holding my poop for days and I keep fantasizing about how it would feel to release it all into my already overfull diaper. Finally I'm so horny that there's no more option to not do it. So I lay down, overfilling my diapers with a big mass of shit. I squeeze it together between my legs. My diaper is so full that the shit is coming out on the sides! I'm extremely horny at this point so I desperately want to cum. I see the side of my bed, it's perfect for humping... With my dirty overfull diapers I sit on it, rocking, sliding, humping. Moaning with pleasure more and more until I explode into an incredible orgasm. Wow that feels SO good! Now let's see what's inside...

MP4 | 538 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:03:07

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/2323293679b27/Kitty_Skatt_-_Huge_dump_in_fancy_hotel_bidet-_01.mp4
 

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
65,107
Likes
0
Points
36
Sarathonson - Jane likes to get dirty for Tarzan


Jane Tarzan's wife likes to get dirty with him. She starts by sucking him off, so deep that it makes her vomit all over herself. Then Tarzan fucks her ass and get dirty. Then she flips upside down and poops on herself. Then she smears it all over her body. Finally Tarzan fucks her pussy

MP4 | 862 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:11:45

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/c23eb549ed33e/Sarathonson_-_Jane_likes_to_get_dirty_for_Tarzan-_01.mp4
 

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
65,107
Likes
0
Points
36
JanineExtreme - Greedy for Piss and Shit


I couldn't hold back any longer.. had to let it all out... A massive, creamy load erupted all over his cock... It seemed like it would never end... Once I was empty, I smeared my shit all over, took his cock inside me, and started riding him wildly... My shit-covered ass bouncing non-stop... We finished completely filthy, fucking like animals until we came... His cock inside me, finishing with a brutal creampie... Want to play with us?

MP4 | 669 MB | 1280x720 | 00:24:04

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/9c7e3954f3057/JanineExtreme_-_Greedy_for_Piss_and_Shit-_01.MOV
 

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
65,107
Likes
0
Points
36
Dirty_Amberr - Extreme Smearing Bathroom Quickie


I was just planning on doing a quick EFRO video. I quickly realized that, I finally have the house to myself.. Now, we can play together. I have this massive pile of warm, fragrant, mushy shit. Im a little nervous, I havent played in any of my really soft loads. There are a couple chunky turds. I smear the different textures all over my ass, pussy.. my whole body, including my feet.

Fingering my asshole and shitting in my hand. It feels so good! I caress my scat covered body and begin rubbing my clit. The shit is packed on thick. Stuck all in my hairy pussy. I bring myself to an orgasm. My toes begin to curl inward.

MP4 | 799.89 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:07:44

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/973d837016411/Dirty_Amberr_-_Extreme_Smearing_Bathroom_Quickie-_01.mp4
 

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
65,107
Likes
0
Points
36
ONLY_MEDUSA - YOUR DIRTY BABE


Your dirty babe is here! Oh baby, I'm covered in poop for your spying pleasure! I start by wiggling for you, so you can see my dress... Then I take out my tits for you to enjoy, pee in a bowl, and fill it! But it's not enough, so I spread my legs, exposing my pussy for you, and I pee again! As I spread my legs, the urge to shit hits, so a big turd starts to come out of my ass while I pee again! I grab my poop and smear it all over my ass, then I start playing, and my tits get the best of it! I end up covered and give myself a facial, smearing it all over my little face and hair to turn you on even more! Come on baby, come with your favorite scat queen!

MP4 | 1.15 GB | 1080x1920 | 00:11:33

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/f5284cfd90ad4/ONLY_MEDUSA_-_YOUR_DIRTY_BABE-_01.mp4
 

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
65,107
Likes
0
Points
36

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
65,107
Likes
0
Points
36