Hard Femdom Ballbusting

Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Rawporn Forum!!!


Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Filejoker
Premium access to Filefox
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FilesMonster
Premium access to TakeFile
Premium access to File.al
Premium access to Hotlink



Don't miss this extra deal! Keep2Share Premium PRO ! Download or watch with turbo speed !

30 day membership ($21.95) month +10% days
120 day membership ($17.32) month +10% days
365 day membership ($11.75) month +10% days



With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!

Foxic

Active Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2015
Messages
27,047
Likes
0
Points
36
CBT cruelty by blonde and beautiful Dominatrix

I punished my pathetic slave with no mercy at where it hurts most - his balls. I made them purple in just a seconds. I made him scream. I don't know what mercy means. I wear sexy black lingerie




Size: 366 Mb
Time: 00:15:57
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/42eaa11d0c1e2/4327BL.mp4
 

Foxic

Active Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2015
Messages
27,047
Likes
0
Points
36
Goddess Samariel, Goddess Ellyah[/b - 5 CBT Task To Do at Home

Today is a perfect day for Our devoted house slave to prove their loyalty by completing the 5 intense CBT tasks that my step-sister, Goddess Samariel, and I have designed to test your limits. These challenges are for the truly brave, those who always proclaim, "Anything for you, Mistress." Now, let's see if you can handle.
Prepare yourself, because your balls are about to endure extreme feelings. First, you'll tie a can of water to your tiny member and let it dangle, before slamming it against a door or cupboard for that extra adrenaline.




Size: 1310 Mb
Time: 00:27:11
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/ec7d3eb3d9fa6/4328BL.mp4
 
Last edited:

Foxic

Active Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2015
Messages
27,047
Likes
0
Points
36
MahoganyQen, Vicki Kicks - Don't You Even Try To Run Double Ballbusting & Punc

With Vicky Kicks we reveal the true power of women. Think you can stand still and take our boxing glove punches and our brutal kicks? You're wrong! This guy tried to protect his balls from us, but it ended in total disaster. The humiliation gets even deeper when the Camera Girl (Ledanaja) joins in and lands her own kicks to put him back on place.




Size: 772 Mb
Time: 00:12:15
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/70e667f26547e/4329BL.mp4
 
Last edited:

Foxic

Active Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2015
Messages
27,047
Likes
0
Points
36
Mistress Ruiko - CBT with Humbler

Mistress Ruiko restrains her sub in a pillory and uses a humbler to tortur* his balls. The balls are trapped in the humbler and there is no way to escape. Squeezing, roulette, incense sticks, riding crops. Ruiko's slightest pressure is enough to send a sharp pain through his balls. The sub has no choice but to scream and take it.




Size: 933 Mb
Time: 00:22:54
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/7540dac839b0d/4335BL.mp4
 

Foxic

Active Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2015
Messages
27,047
Likes
0
Points
36
Lady Stefanie - Doppelte Eierleine

In the cellar, with me, there is a leash obligation! No ordinary leash that is attached to the collar. No, that would be too boring. I take your testicles on a leash and take them for a walk, doggie. As you know, a leash serves as a guideline and so I lead you, on the ball leash, through the spacious and cold rooms. Here and there, I let you feel my sadism by mistreating, misusing and tormenting your hangings.




Size: 925 Mb
Time: 00:09:17
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/7d96c8cf27074/4336BL.mp4
 
Last edited:

Foxic

Active Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2015
Messages
27,047
Likes
0
Points
36
All Men Should Be Balless

All men should be balless.
Eunuchs are much more tame and less prone to aggression, much more loyal and obedient.
Since I can't turn every single man eunuch ( for now ), why don't I start with the men around me ?
I got this already battered male to sucumb to my testicular rage.




Size: 552 Mb
Time: 00:09:53
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/2278fcbd2cd18/4338BL.mp4