Hard Femdom Ballbusting

Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Rawporn Forum!!!


Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Filejoker
Premium access to Filefox
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FilesMonster
Premium access to TakeFile
Premium access to File.al
Premium access to Hotlink



Don't miss this extra deal! Keep2Share Premium PRO ! Download or watch with turbo speed !

30 day membership ($21.95) month +10% days
120 day membership ($17.32) month +10% days
365 day membership ($11.75) month +10% days



With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!

Foxic

Active Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2015
Messages
27,047
Likes
0
Points
36
Miss Medea Mortelle - Ballbusting and Control

Today, it will be intense and exhausting for my slave, who is already bound to the bed, waiting for me. I make it clear what his balls are for: They are a toy for my sadistic pleasure! I grab them, squeeze and crush them with my hands. Then I take his cock and deliver a few sharp slaps. Next, I attach a toy to his genitals: His cock slides through a hole between two plastic panels and his balls are trapped in between. I tighten the screws, pressing his balls as flat as a pancake. With delight, I snap rubber bands on his erect cock, which does make him scream quite loduly. Then I strike his cock with a toy, leaving marks on his dick and balls. I remove the toy, but it's not over. I climb onto him, stand on his sensitive parts with my full weight and trample them without mercy. Then I administer strong kicks right to his balls. He screams, suffers, but I will decide when this is over. To revive his battered cock, I spit on it and stroke it briefly with my hands until he's aroused again. But an orgasm? He won't experience one today...




Size: 837 Mb
Time: 00:21:59
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/4691804052283/4351BL.mp4
 
Last edited:

Foxic

Active Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2015
Messages
27,047
Likes
0
Points
36
Goddess Mikaila - My Boots vs Your Balls

Adhering to one of my kinky passions is going to take a very brave and dedicated submissive! With weighty chunky boots like these placed on the ends of my strong commanding legs, beta balls don't stand a chance! He kneels nervously as I tap gently at the underside of his manhood. He lifts his cock to reveal a tantalizing target! As I step back and taunt him with fakes and faints, the anticipation is almost too much! I start off gently, but even with softer kicks, the thud reverberates through his body. Again another kick, progressively harder, sees him buckle at my boots as I stand over him, and laugh at him folding beneath me. The ball busting is unrelenting, and I enjoy gripping his balls tight between kicking flurries just to hear him yelp and moan in discomfort. When he can no longer muster the strength to posture up, I know my work is done.




Size: 1110 Mb
Time: 00:09:20
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/ceaab54a1df78/4352BL.mp4
 
Last edited: