Hard Femdom Ballbusting

Foxic

Active Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2015
Messages
27,042
Likes
0
Points
36
Mistress Kassy - Ball Busting Cum Denial

Look at this little penis, so fragile. I love the feeling of it, being crushed beneath my boots. I thought he would be screaming by now. Perhaps he hasn't been touched by a woman in a long while. So desperate. This is going to be fun, twisting up his little balls. He's such a useless little loser. Thirsty too, I bet he'd love to drink my spit. He's screaming now, if he doesn't shut his mouth ill just go harder, ill rip them right off. Does he even need them? It's not like he's going to be procreating with such a disappointing scrotum, he doesn't deserve sexual pleasure in any form.




Size: 2780 Mb
Time: 00:09:29
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/4c45d2b8ebf6f/4457BL.mp4
 
Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Rawporn Forum!!!


Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Filejoker
Premium access to Filefox
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FilesMonster
Premium access to TakeFile
Premium access to File.al
Premium access to Hotlink



Don't miss this extra deal! Keep2Share Premium PRO ! Download or watch with turbo speed !

30 day membership ($21.95) month +10% days
120 day membership ($17.32) month +10% days
365 day membership ($11.75) month +10% days



With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!

Foxic

Active Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2015
Messages
27,042
Likes
0
Points
36
Jolie Berrie - Punching The Cum Out Of His Balls

I mean I guess it is kind of understandable that those bruised and battered balls from the ballbusting slave require extra attention from me in order to release their load. But the problem is that I am not really a very patient human being. I want this slave to cum right now, but he is barely with me, completely physically exhausted from what I did to him in the clip 'Ballbusting Drill From Hell'. I try everything, allowing him to touch himself, talking to him calmly lowering my voice (ASMR kind of style) but it takes too long in my opinion. So I use the laws of gravity to my advantage, stretch the balls to the ceiling and punch the cum out of them! - Jolie Berrie




Size: 1210 Mb
Time: 00:14:27
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/aac7446f28457/4460BL.mp4
 

Foxic

Active Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2015
Messages
27,042
Likes
0
Points
36
Miss Alessa Milano, Lady Markazi - A Ballbusting

Miss Alessa Milano and Lady Markazi, 2 real german Mistresses are using a Slave in the old industry area for a hard, kinky ballbusting session. Noboy will hear that guy in this abandoned place and the Ladies having no merci with his balls




Size: 1080 Mb
Time: 00:10:11
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/9d04833db647b/4468BL.mp4
 

Foxic

Active Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2015
Messages
27,042
Likes
0
Points
36
Mistress Roma - Bye Bye Loser Balls

We have this small-endowed loser with us, today we want to have fun with his balls by kicking them. I start kicking his useless balls first, the loser is already starting to suffer from the pain I'm causing to his balls but I don't stop, the punishment for him continues so my friend Mistress kicks him too.
We take turns kicking his balls, the loser provokes us by telling us to hit him even harder so we give him a series of kicks and we want him completely destroyed by pain with his balls swollen! The loser will remember this ballbusting session for a long time!
Abbiamo con noi questo perdente minidotato, oggi ci vogliamo divertire con i suoi coglioni prendendoglieli a calci. Inizio prima io a calciare le sue palle inutili, il perdente inizia già a soffrire per il dolore che gli sto causando alle sue palle ma non mi fermo, continua la punizione per lui così anche la mia amica Mistress lo prende a calci.
Ci alterniamo nel calciare le sue palle, lo sfigato ci provoca dicendo di colpirlo ancora più forte così gli diamo una serie di calci e lo vogliamo completamente distrutto dal dolore con le palle gonfie! Il perdente ricorderà per parecchio tempo questa sessione di ballbusting!




Size: 535 Mb
Time: 00:14:03
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/b12e35923b39f/4472BL.mp4