Sexual Girls Selection Casting

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Pregnant Cindy Threeway



Name of actress: Pregnant Cindy Threeway
Tags: Anal, DP, Facial, Pregnant, Threeway

Cindy is 8 months pregnant, and horny. I mean HORNY. On and off with her baby-daddy, Kristin Chenoweth Cindy more than goes the extra mile when I call in my buddy Kevin to help me tag-team our glowing MILF. There's a lot of anal. There's DP (sorta; hey it's really hard!). Mommy sucks our cocks over and over again with enthusiasm and skill that leaves no doubt that pregnant girls really can get as sex crazy as we've all heard. Really anything we want, she does it. Cindy has an absolutely stellar attitude throughout the entire threeway. Not going to describe in detail all the crazy stuff that happens in preggo's casting but let's just say she's a keeper.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Pregnant Cindy Threeway
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 39 min 23 s
Size: 567 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 
Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Rawporn Forum!!!


Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Filejoker
Premium access to Filefox
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FilesMonster
Premium access to TakeFile
Premium access to File.al
Premium access to Hotlink



Don't miss this extra deal! Keep2Share Premium PRO ! Download or watch with turbo speed !

30 day membership ($21.95) month +10% days
120 day membership ($17.32) month +10% days
365 day membership ($11.75) month +10% days



With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Bridget



Name of actress: Bridget
Tags: Anal, Anal Creampie, Painal, Tattoo, Teen

Bridget. Hi, skinny girl. What is this constant giggling and that thing you do with your mouth? No, put your dress back on. I don't want to look at those trashy tattoos. You're weird. But also adorable in a meth-addict-in-training sort of way. Can't decide if your yelps are cute or annoying when I fuck your ass. Sorry about the anal creampie. Or getting "nutted in your ass", like you say. Ooops, I see you didn't expect anal today. At all. That's ok, I'm like a doctor - I've seen it all. No, not a REAL doctor. LIKE a doctor. Pay attention! Oh that's right, you never do. Which is why you're jobless, have no boyfriend, and left your shoes in my office after you left.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Bridget
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 24 min 26 s
Size: 386 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Laura



Name of actress: Laura
Tags: Redhead

Redhead Laura says she knows she "quiet during sex" but failed to tell me until after her audition. "Quiet" is an understatement. If she hadn't been grinding her hips into my face as I was eating her out so she could cum, I would've thought this girl didn't want to be here at all. Couple of weird things she does and says, too. She's cute enough and all that but having a pulse really would help a girl looking to be in the Adult Entertainment biz. Not that it really matters since I have no intention of getting her paid gigs anyway. I'm adding a new video type (standard def download format), let me know if you guys like that better than the WMVs, or want any changes to it.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Laura
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 20 min 23 s
Size: 279 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Taybre and Khaleesi



Name of actress: Taybre and Khaleesi
Tags: Anal, Big Boobs, Blonde, Facial, Threeway

What's better than a hot busty blonde on the couch? Having TWO of them. Taybre and Khaleesi single-handedly keep local tanning salons in business. While both brag to have sexually serviced the equivalent of a small town, only one of them has the guts to actually try and capitalize on those skills. Taybre is the go-getter, a big titted cheery sugarbaby looking for a way to become independent from those wealthy...benefucktors (thank you, SponsorForMe.com. Yeah I'm back. Next time screen your profiles harder.) In her 'demo tape', Tay proves without a doubt that she knows exactly what we guys like. Amazing! Her BFF Khaleesi is a bored secretary by day and, although clearly intrigued by my promise of making $1000-$5000 per day, she's mostly just here to support Taybre. And by that I mean hold the camera topless as I let her friend service my cock every way I want before I fuck her ass. What are friends for, right? After this insane fuck fest Khaleesi does something that so totally doesn't make sense considering her "I'm too good for this" attitude. Someone explain that to me please?

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Taybre and Khaleesi
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 32 min 24 s
Size: 437 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Cassidy



Name of actress: Cassidy
Tags: Anal, Anal Creampie, Redhead, Weird

You can tell by the way she carries herself that redhead Cassidy has been beaten down by life more than a few times. No job, "not doin' so good" in school, and, alas, she starts her period on one of the most important days of her life - which would be today, as she nervously auditions with me for those coveted $5000 per day jobs. Cassidy's hand shakes and she knows she doesn't have much going for her, so she'll have to put up with whatever I want. This includes the buttseks which I gentlemanly nudge her in to without bringing up the menses incident. She knows it's her only option to impress at that point so no need to further embarrass the girl. She's doing that quite well herself already.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Cassidy
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 23 min 56 s
Size: 396 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Sammy



Name of actress: Sammy
Tags: Anal, Creampie, DP, MILF, Teen, Toy, Weird

OK guys, new drinking game: every time Sammy yelps "shit!", let's do a shot. See you all in the ER. Don't let her next-door looks deceive you, Sammy is a true surprise nympho. Much like with last week's casting candidate, I get away with ambush anal, DP (toys in ass, cock in pussy then cock in ass, toy in pussy) and ambush creampie today. Because a chick who confesses to banging 30 strangers these past few weeks because of a damn iPhone app clearly has issues with the word "no". Sammy is a delightful surprise with everything she lets me do to her. BTW, if you're wondering what Sammy's doing in thumbnail #1...that's how she likes to masturbate. Seriously. Anyway, I wish more undamaged girls were that open and cool. And tech savvy.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Sammy
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 36 min 6 s
Size: 622 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Afton



Name of actress: Afton
Tags: Anal, Big Boobs, Brunette, Creampie, DP, Tattoo, Toy

Small dick? Drop those penis pills right now. All you need is a barely 5-foot tiny spinner like Afton here. I promise your cock will look ginormous in her mouth, her pussy, and her ass, and you'll feel like a king. Worked for me. Watch Afton's video - one of the nicest, hottest, tittiest, and tiniest young ladies to grace the office this year - and you know it's true. Petite, massive tits, let's me fuck her ass while I push a bottle of lube inside her pussy, and doesn't complain when I cum inside her without telling her first, even though she's not on birth control. Perfect girl, truly. Now off to CVS for that Plan B.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Afton
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 34 min 9 s
Size: 565 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Nikki



Name of actress: Nikki
Tags: Anal, Anal Creampie, Big Boobs, Blonde, Teen

I think the most remarkable thing about 18 year old Nikki is how well this barely legal hometown girl takes it up the ass. No screaming or tears or pleading for going slow. Expert BJ, too. In fact, nothing seems to really faze Nikki during her casting. Anything to make her suitcase pimp boyfriend happy, I guess. Bang a teen AND make her your cash cow. Classy. I just hope all this cum around my cock is actually from her, knowwhatImean?

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Nikki
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 23 min 28 s
Size: 389 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Aria



Name of actress: Aria
Tags: Anal, Brunette, Creampie, DP, Teen, Toy

It's all about the ASS today. Look at that juicy thing. As soon as 19 year old girl-next-door Aria spreads her cheeks and shows me that tiny tunnel I knew I had to fuck it. Fingers go inside it. Toys go inside it. My cock goes inside it. Toys AND my cock go inside it. And no tears, other than my tears of joy. Aria = Awesome Anal. A glorious, loud, and sloppy creampie rounds out this assfuck fest. I probably should have asked her before I did any of this but hey, I'm just trying to help a waitress get into the glamorous adult entertainment industry, ya dig? Mandatory viewing for anal fans, don't miss the High Definition version.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Aria
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 27 min 10 s
Size: 468 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Rebecca



Name of actress: Rebecca
Tags: Anal, Black, Creampie, DP, Painal, Teen, Toy

You know a casting went well when, after you cum inside her, the girl asks you to bang her again - with the cameras turned off. Rebecca is not only cute as fuck, she's also one of the most sexually enthusiastic girls I've had on the couch...ever. A girl that admits to cumming 3 times during anal is a-ok in my book. Great cock sucking skills, priceless painal faces, lots of genuine surprise reactions, and willingness to do ANYTHING I want...Rebecca is the kind of girl why I started Backroom Casting Couch in the first place. Enjoy Rebecca, I certainly did. A couple times...

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Rebecca
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 29 min 56 s
Size: 495 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Mother-Daughter



Name of actress: Mother-Daughter
Tags: Anal, Big Boobs, Brunette, MILF, Swallows, Tattoo, Teen, Threeway, Weird

This interaction pretty much sums up the whole thing: Daughter: "Mom showed me how to suck cock". Me to mom: "When do you teach your daughter to suck cock?" Mom: "When she needs to..." They hear the mother-daughter thing is getting big in porn and they want a piece of the money pie. They just had to wait until Mia turned 18. That's now. When they tell me how they swap boyfriends, and watch each other have sex, I almost lose it. I verify these two are the real deal: same last name, same green eyes (minus mom's contacts), and those unmistakable little interactions between them sets my mind at ease. This is real. They helpfully point out that their pussies look exactly the same. It's true. They also suck cock the same way, but mom can deep-throat while Mia tries and gags. Whoring instructions 101 by mom at Backroom. Priceless.
From my hospital bed I had told them on the phone about all the great things I can do for them if they do come in for a demo tape. "$1000-$5000 per day...". Mom's been around the block before and she told her offspring since this is a porn interview she'll probably have to fuck. Mia wavered back and forth about this for a week. Money screamed louder than her morals in the end. Mom only sees dollar signs, Mia is more reserved and set boundaries during our phone conversation right before they were supposed to come in: "If you're gonna fuck us for this interview, condoms are a must." They caught me. I didn't want them to back out last minute and since they already knew what's going to happen, I agreed. I give the daughter a camera and have her film me fuck her mom. Then I reverse the fun. Neither one seems fazed by this at all. Fucking mom in the ass while her daughter watches and films it is something to tell my grandkids about one day. I cum into their mouths one by one, then make them swallow. The difference in reaction symbolizes the state of emotional readiness in each one. I wonder if Mia talks about this at that party mom is driving her to afterwards.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Mother-Daughter
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 43 min 55 s
Size: 559 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Tatumn



Name of actress: Tatumn
Tags: Anal, Blonde, Facial, Teen

Casting Lesson, Part 345. Let's say you're a casting director for porn jobs. Whether those jobs actually exist or not doesn't matter for this tutorial. And let's say you're not into shitty tattoos on girls that look like they were drawn by an eighth grader. Now, when a interested lady sends you a selfie or two - and she will because girls take them all damn day long - , make sure you can see both her arms clearly. Better yet: talk to her on the phone first. Get a feel for her mental status. Otherwise you may end up with a half-sleeved, half witted, late stage wannabe rebel like Tatumn here. Since tattoos are now basically mandatory standard with girls these days, she may wonder why YOU don't look like a lifer at San Quentin. Do not say it's because you don't put a bumper sticker on a Bentley. Perpetually unemployed High School dropouts who think back alley tats are art don't know what that means. Do not argue, justify, or attribute quotes to Kim Kardashian in hopes of bonding with the female mind. Just move on, fuck the shit out of the chick, and know she will never call to follow up on your job promise because airheads like Tatumn aren't good at follow up... or anything else that requires organized thought.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Tatumn
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 28 min 4 s
Size: 464 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Katrina



Name of actress: Katrina
Tags: Anal, Brunette, Facial, Tattoo, Teen

The first 3 members to message me where the quote Katrina has tattooed on her upper right leg is from get a free week membership extension. Part-time lesbian Katrina wanted to only work with girls, but a few lies later she's sucking and fucking me in the office just like I wanted. Takes it in the ass too and then endures the one thing she hates the most - cum on her face. Unfortunately for her it's a big load. I'd actually like to get this girl some real paying jobs, just to get those teeth fixed. Katrina would be hella cute if her smile didn't remind me of Austin Powers.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Katrina
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 38 min 50 s
Size: 641 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Busty Audrey



Name of actress: Busty Audrey
Tags: Anal, Big Boobs, Brunette, Creampie, First Time Anal, Toy

20 year old Audrey gives herself two thumbs up more than once, figuratively and literally. She assumes she already got "the job" when she sits down for her interview, what with all that awesomeness that is Audrey. And honestly, if there's a girl who SHOULD be in porn, it's this half black, half white busty sex tornado. Gentlemen (and you 43 ladies in the member base), I can't wait for you to watch Audrey's casting. Fantastic attitude, LOVES to fuck, and does everything I want her to - and enjoys it. She was hesitant to try anal but by the time I'm done with her, she loves it. You may need to watch this video twice so you can catch all the hot little things Audrey does but that are too subtle to catch at first viewing. Example: after I make her cum with my fingers and mouth, she quickly grabs my hands as I stand up and sucks on my pussy juice soaked finger. It takes a split second and she moves the POV camera that she's supposed to hold on her face out of the way so she thinks you won't see it. But she forgets that there are 2 more cams to catch the action. It's stuff like this that makes me wish I actually had any of the adult industry connections I claim to have. 11 outta 10, that Audrey.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Busty Audrey
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 36 min 50 s
Size: 583 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

AntaReS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
184,596
Likes
29
Points
48
Age
33
Leela



Name of actress: Leela
Tags: Anal, Creampie, DP, First Time Anal, Latina, Toy

Lots of firsts for 20 year old good-girl/criminology student Leela. She says she's money motivated and willing to do whatever it takes to make those big bucks. So here we go: her first masturbation with a toy (she likey), first anal (eeeh...), first dp (Leela dislikes 1 thing and it's not what you think...), and her first pregnancy scare. Yes, maybe I SHOULD have asked Leela if she was on birth control before delivering an ambush creampie. But that kinda takes out the ambush part, and what fun is that, right? Leela turns from being an open minded go-getter to a pissed off Latina flirting with a nervous breakdown. I keep a box of Plan B emergency contraceptive in the office for just such an occasion. She thumbs through the manual in a panic to make SURE it's "100% effective" before she gulps down the pill right in my office. Leela is so freaked out about it all that she misses the part where I tell her that she doesn't get paid for her audition. I have a feeling a porn career is the last thing on her mind right now.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Leela
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 42 min 50 s
Size: 710 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«