Miamartins - Enjoy me, then clean up!
For today's toilet training Lady Medea and I have come up with something very special... Imagine this: Our living human toilet is trapped in a tight straitjacket. No escape. No way to dodge. Only piss and shit - straight into his open mouth. Haha... I love this idea. And so that the little stump down below doesn't get too horny at the sight of our shiny latex bodies, our toilet mouth is wearing a full chastity cage. Completely locked. Completely helpless. First we fill him up properly - fresh, hot streams of piss straight from our wet pussies, until it gurgles and overflows inside him. Then comes the climax of the toilet training: We sit down and press our fresh, steaming shit deep into his mouth. He swallows. He gulps. It seems to taste good to him... Of course we leave nothing behind. I push my finger deep into Medea's asshole and massage every last bit of shit out of her bowels straight into his throat. Lady Medea does the same to me - fingering, pressing, until my ass is completely empty too.
00:08:21 | 845 MB | 1080x1920 | MP4
Download:
https://fboom.me/file/5271318d0b9bf/Miamartins_-_Enjoy_me_then_clean_up-_01.mp4
For today's toilet training Lady Medea and I have come up with something very special... Imagine this: Our living human toilet is trapped in a tight straitjacket. No escape. No way to dodge. Only piss and shit - straight into his open mouth. Haha... I love this idea. And so that the little stump down below doesn't get too horny at the sight of our shiny latex bodies, our toilet mouth is wearing a full chastity cage. Completely locked. Completely helpless. First we fill him up properly - fresh, hot streams of piss straight from our wet pussies, until it gurgles and overflows inside him. Then comes the climax of the toilet training: We sit down and press our fresh, steaming shit deep into his mouth. He swallows. He gulps. It seems to taste good to him... Of course we leave nothing behind. I push my finger deep into Medea's asshole and massage every last bit of shit out of her bowels straight into his throat. Lady Medea does the same to me - fingering, pressing, until my ass is completely empty too.
00:08:21 | 845 MB | 1080x1920 | MP4
Download:
https://fboom.me/file/5271318d0b9bf/Miamartins_-_Enjoy_me_then_clean_up-_01.mp4