Brutal Scat Collection!

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
64,991
Likes
0
Points
36
sojourner - Drunk Bitch Pissing in Men's Bar Bathroom


A quiet vid! I tease you with my sexy ass and pvc socks. listen to the rubbery sounds they make when I rub my feet. They cover my feet in an unusually erotic way, they will look so good coated in my shit! Watch me spread my asshole for you, winking and eventually opening up to release a soft and warm poop. The load drops into my feet and soon I'm rubbing both feet together, smooshing my shit between my arches. At the end, I peel off the socks and wiggle my bare toes!!

00:02:27 | 143 MB | 1280x720 | MP4

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/41749be63788f/sojourner_-_Drunk_Bitch_Pissing_in_Mens_Bar_Bathroom-_01.mov
 
Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Rawporn Forum!!!


Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Filejoker
Premium access to Filefox
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FilesMonster
Premium access to TakeFile
Premium access to File.al
Premium access to Hotlink



Don't miss this extra deal! Keep2Share Premium PRO ! Download or watch with turbo speed !

30 day membership ($21.95) month +10% days
120 day membership ($17.32) month +10% days
365 day membership ($11.75) month +10% days



With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
64,991
Likes
0
Points
36
lauracoliin - For the most attentive followers


Stained a lovely light-colored tongue outdoors, how I enjoy taking a dump while I'm cleaning. There's no one around, so I calmly let out the warm shit that comes out of my asshole. How I enjoy the smell spreading everywhere. Then I go into the room where I pull down my pants and you can see how I put my shit-covered ass in your face. Mmm, enjoy it.

00:10:16 | 1.23 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/6384db5b1990a/lauracoliin_-_For_the_most_attentive_followers-_01.mp4
 

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
64,991
Likes
0
Points
36
CassieScat - Be My Shit Eating Pig, Encouragement JOI


So, you want to be my pretty little showpig? You're going to need some serious training. You can barely choke down even small amounts of shit, so I'm going to have to train you to swallow huge turds - mine, yours, maybe I'll even loan you out to other mistresses so you can be their little toilet pig. Let's get to work!

I order you to cage yourself up. I direct you to set up a suitable place to film in, so you can practice being filthy on camera. Then I teach you the importance of getting yourself mentally worked up to eat shit.

I turn around to show you my sexy ass. I push out a big, soft, creamy poop that gushes out past my thong and lands in a big pile on the floor. I pull down my panties and show you my filthy asshole. I direct you to first put a little poop on your nose and your lips. Then I direct you to scoop up shit with your fingers and lick it off. You're going to keep doing this more and more until you're used to eating shit.

I direct you to split what's left of your shit into two halves, then to divide on half into three piles. You're going to be eating each of these three piles, one after the other. I direct you through the process, encouraging you to lick, chew and swallow, making sure you get the training you need to be a good shit-eating pig. When you've finished your meal I allow you to cum for me, encouraging you to pleasure yourself so you can finish to my cum countdown!

00:19:15 | 667 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/4fd0da76fb7e0/CassieScat_-_Be_My_Shit_Eating_Pig_Encouragement_JOI-_01.mp4
 

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
64,991
Likes
0
Points
36
Amy_dirty00 - 2 days of constipation!


I love the hot, full feeling of a fresh turd stuffing my white panties ;) I clench and push, letting every inch of my poop fill the cotton until it's bulging and sagging between my thighs. The warmth is spreading everywhere, so messy and foul. The smell is overwhelming, the mess is filthy, and my ass is completely covered in my own shit ;)

00:05:01 | 758 MB | 1080x1920 | MP4

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/77e9b92489919/Amy_dirty00_-_2_days_of_constipation-_01.mp4
 

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
64,991
Likes
0
Points
36
Kitty Skatt - Public Crowded Train Shit in White Leggings


I'm laying in bed on my belly, being horny as fuck. I've been saving up my shit inside of me for days and the internal stimulation feels AMAZING! My pussy is dripping wet and my mind reeling with dirty fantasies.

I bought a new dildo and it's HUGE. I bought it for the sole purpose of fulfilling my dirtiest fantasies... I want to feel if I can get it inside of me while I am so full of shit.

00:20:51 | 1.77 GB | 1080x1920 | MP4

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/011894c8f8423..._Crowded_Train_Shit_in_White_Leggings-_01.mp4
 

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
64,991
Likes
0
Points
36
lauracoliin - Come eat my creamy shit


I'm laying in bed on my belly, being horny as fuck. I've been saving up my shit inside of me for days and the internal stimulation feels AMAZING! My pussy is dripping wet and my mind reeling with dirty fantasies.

I bought a new dildo and it's HUGE. I bought it for the sole purpose of fulfilling my dirtiest fantasies... I want to feel if I can get it inside of me while I am so full of shit.

I lube it up and push it into my asshole. The sensations are overwhelming but I push through. Slowly, as I squirm, moan and almost cry, I'm able to push the long fat dildo all the way into my tight shit-packed butthole. I drool and feel woozy as I keep on penetrating myself deeply. Until I can't anymore, needing to evacuate completely... Helplessly I shit out the massive dick and all of the massive load of shit that has been packing up inside of me for days. WOW what a sweet release!

00:08:51 | 1.26 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/2a9f288b876f2/lauracoliin_-_Come_eat_my_creamy_shit-_01.mp4
 

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
64,991
Likes
0
Points
36
Sarathonson - smelly and vibrant twerking


Valentina emerged from her twerking class with the confidence of a goddess. Her butt vibrated to the rhythm of each beat, setting steps so intense that even her shadow seemed impressed by her. She knew it, she enjoyed it, she felt powerful.

Sarah, watching her closely, couldn't tear her eyes away. "Watch how you move that!" she exclaimed, approaching with burning curiosity. Valentina's twerk was not only perfect, but also carried with it a little mischievous play: each jump released a stinky, malodorous aroma that made Sarah wrinkle her nose and, at the same time, giggle heartily.

"Do you want to see it up close?" Valentina teased, slowly lowering herself to the floor and wiggling her butt right in front of Sarah.
"I want to see it, smell it, everything," Sarah replied, between nervous giggles and burning desire.

Valentina twitched, Sarah got closer and closer, caught between the sexy and the dirty. Every move was a challenge, a temptation that mixed sweat, rhythm, and a forbidden scent that only made her want more.

The game ended with both of them laughing, horny, enjoying that crazy dance that went from twerking to pure, fiery madness.

00:06:34 | 2.18 GB | 3840x2160 | MP4

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/fce0c2e41f9d5/Sarathonson_-_smelly_and_vibrant_twerking-_01.mp4
 

manilove

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
64,991
Likes
0
Points
36
Brownsensations - Diarrhea shits 2 ($24.99 ___)


4 clips of having diarrhea shits in different ways. Some on the floor, with toys, smearing and all over the toilet, just making a mess. Which scene will make you explode?

Categories: Desperation, Efro, Enema, Farting, Pee, Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Toilet Slavery, Brownsensations

00:10:44 | 179 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/eacec91f1ef0c/Brownsensations_-_Diarrhea_shits_2-_01.mp4